Happy Thanksgiving, Folks!

Today is a day to be thankful, right? Unfortunately with the current state of things, many of us go through the year feeling like we have nothing to be thankful for. I am one of those people, but today is a day to really reflect on what you have.

My car broke down three times this year. Some people can't afford a car at all.

My internet has been giving me trouble the past few months. Some people can't afford a computer.

My cellphone broke on me yesterday. Some people can't afford to have one at all.

Sometimes money runs tight, and it's hard to pay the bills on time. Some people are several months behind on theirs.

I regularly watch a television made in 1990. Some people can't afford cable.

One of our cats got sick this year and had to incur a vet bill. Some people can't afford to have pets.

Often, the folks who have nothing complain less than those of us who have a lot.

So I AM thankful. Thankful that I have a car to break down, internet that runs slow, a cellphone that broke, a tight wallet at bill time, an old television and vet bills.

Remember, folks, most of us have it pretty darn good.

Happy thanksgiving, everyone!

• Like 1

Today is a day to be thankful, right? Unfortunately with the current state of things, many of us go through the year feeling like we have nothing to be thankful for. I am one of those people, but today is a day to really reflect on what you have.

My car broke down three times this year. Some people can't afford a car at all.

My internet has been giving me trouble the past few months. Some people can't afford a computer.

My cellphone broke on me yesterday. Some people can't afford to have one at all.

Sometimes money runs tight, and it's hard to pay the bills on time. Some people are several months behind on theirs.

I regularly watch a television made in 1990. Some people can't afford cable.

One of our cats got sick this year and had to incur a vet bill. Some people can't afford to have pets.

Often, the folks who have nothing complain less than those of us who have a lot.

So I AM thankful. Thankful that I have a car to break down, internet that runs slow, a cellphone that broke, a tight wallet at bill time, an old television and vet bills.

Remember, folks, most of us have it pretty darn good.

Happy thanksgiving, everyone!

AMEN!

-CHART-

I've been through a hellish year. Ton's of crap served on my plate. If I was younger, I would have let it all get to me, but I've opened my eyes to the less fortunate and I've been homeless and penniless for far longer then I needed to be in the past.

I've got a great job now, a great family, great friends. I cannot ask for any more. I've trucked on all year with a smile on my face through the rough, and helped out everyone I can no matter the costs. I'm thankful for it all.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

• Like 1

Even though I loved my Taurus dearly I'm very thankful that it kept my fiance safe from the Malibu attack it recently incurred.

I was blessed with a new baby boy this year. He said his first clear thing 2 days ago. Contrary to my first son saying Dada first he is worried about only one thing, his baba.

He did however say Mama and Dada this morning.

I do feel blessed and am very thankful for it all.

• Like 1

I'm excited for the food. I'm a big guy, not huge, but dang, I like food and thanksgiving food is the best!

Yes, safe travels on the most traveled holiday of the year!

Happy Thanksgiving, be thankful just like rusty said. My life story is short, but interesting. I could b***h and moan about money problems, especially right now, but when I step back and look at the big picture, my life is so much better than a lot of people out there. Always have to remember that.

Edited by breeves002