Sign in to follow this  
DLC360

Omg..... My Eyes ! Why Did I Look At This?

OK, I really dont know why I looked at this in the first place, but now I wish I wouldnt have. This just goes to show that some people have WAYYYYYYY to much time and money to be playing with cars.

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/florida%E2%80%99s-most-blinged-camaro-zl1-brings-out-the-haters-in-force.html

Gaaahhh WTF!:o

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

Some people don't have something called a BRAIN.

What a ludicrous waste of money!

The inside just looks gross. The outside was bad enough. Looks like they rubbed a sick dogs s**t all over the inside :poop:, put a few ugly ass speakers in, and called it a day.

I really hope that doesn't have the same motor as the CTS-V (6.2L LSA S/C V8) and that its the less powerful V8. That car brings shame to all things GM, and GM should already be ashamed of the current camero.

Probably has 4 alternators to power all those freaking speakers. I swear I have NEVER seen a more ugly car, and I've seen A LOT of ugly cars!

And... it's an automatic! :pat::puke::posticon_rant:

Edited by breeves002

That many speakers.

What a joke.

That's chevy owners for you.

I'm with Dennis, way too much time and money to be playing with cars. But, this is the American way, yes? No? More is better. One show I had the SVT-WGN on display also had one car with 10 or 12 flat screen TV's. The big one in the back was worth more than what I have in my entire car. On the other hand, to each his own. Cars are meant to be driven. If it has to be trailered into a show, it ain't a car, it's a piece of art. Some art I like, some I don't.

LMAO..... I am so glad I am not alone in my thoughts of that "thing".

Breeves002..... If they think that looks good, what makes you think they even know what a stick shift is??? LMAO

SHO-WGN..... I totally agree with you, what ever floats your boat. People looked at my wagon & were like "WTF????" but at least they understood what I was doing. These cars with the mega tv systems in them just doesnt do anything for me. If I want to watch tv, I dont want to have to sit outside with my trunk open. And all those speakers, like it makes it sound any better when its cranked up all the way, its just noise then. I liked my 8 speaker Mach system, just enough stereo to enjoy in the car.

And YES, if its a trailer queen, garage queen or your affraid to even get it wet, it doesnt really impress me. Cars were made to enjoy & drive, not park and never be used. I want to see that gold thing on the freeway in a rain shower......... :ohnoes:

You'd have to turn your headlights off to drive behind that....thing...at night.

I doubt the person who bought it knows how to drive. He probably just bought it because he could. Doubt it will ever have more than a few miles on it.

For some reason I thought the ZL1 came with a N/A or S/C V8. Now I know it only comes with the LSA. It's funny how the CTS-V gets 556HP, the ZL1 gets 580, yet the CTS-V has a 1/2 second faster 0-60. Go figure.

The ZL1 needed to happen for the Camaro to stay in its class.

Probably. Still funny that it has that much more HP. I mean, the CTS-V's top speed is 196 though.... I don't see how the camaro could top that.

Pretty sure it has to break the 200 barrier to compete with the '13 GT500

Look at it's Nuremberg lap. It accelerates so slowly past 130mph when it's in 5th. Go to 6:55:

I guess it may be faster, but it will take quite a while to get there.

Edited by breeves002

Found somewhere saying the ZL1 has a top speed of 184mph. He also says it has the same 0-60 as the CTS-V.

Edited by breeves002

Basically put speakers everywhere they could, even where the driver's dash was. Overkill.

From what the article stated, it sounds like the customs shop did it themselves. I wonder whose bright idea that was.