LOL I used to always think of the Taurus as your grandma's car ! I was quite amazed when I found this website and started meeting up with some of you.

While I'm old enough to be someone's grandma, I'm not.. I'm just a loyal Taurus fan!

LOL I used to always think of the Taurus as your grandma's car ! I was quite amazed when I found this website and started meeting up with some of you.

While I'm old enough to be someone's grandma, I'm not.. I'm just a loyal Taurus fan!

To be honest... I thought this sable was a grandpa car until about late 2011 when the notion of me getting it became a reality hah! I probably thought that because my grandpa drove it for 9 years!

CATS

CATS

CATS

CATS

Civic Si is super tuner rice. I'd take an 05 STi any day i love those cars best bodystyle in my opinion, also so many modifications available you can truly make it your own.

I had to take my kitty to the vet today. Her name is Bella, and she just turned 11 yrs old. She's fighting a urinary tract infection, but the vet said otherwise she is in good health!