Any Ncaa Bball Fans Here?

So am I the only one who watches college hoops in here, or not? Never was a fan of watching basketball until I caught a game on TV a coupe years back, and now I'm hooked. So much more comradere in college ball as opposed to the NBA where it's one man for himself. The NBA sucks, but college hoops are really fun to watch. So am I alone here? Season tips off on Friday...

Villanova.jpg

SyracuseLOGO.jpgjim-boeheim-syracuse.jpg

Not bad, I like Syracuse. They were the first game I watched, but I decided to go with the family and follow 'Nova with my Dad. Boeheim is a good coach, though, I like his style.

• Like 1

fine_boeheim1.jpg

Boeheim is one of the reasons I love the team so much. Excellent coach, great style, he has been around forever, and fun to watch. The day he retires, I will cry. And I have a bias too since I am 20 minutes away from the dome. They are definitely my team, and they have been having great seasons for as long as I can remember. I even have the Marathon Men shirt for that crazy 6OT game vs. UConn. I love NCAA basketball and it has got to be the only reason I can keep sane during winter.

• Like 1

I love NCAA basketball and it has got to be the only reason I can keep sane during winter.

I'm with you. When the MLB season ends, I need something! I enjoy football but there is only one game a week, and the NCAA football is set up too wierd for me to try and follow LOL. So I'm glad I found NCAA hoops to hold onto until my Orioles hit the field in April.