Anybody With Xbox Live Or Psn?

Anybody here play Xbox or PS3? Feel free to add me if you do, or add your tags here!

Xbox Live- Vitalitize

PSN (PS3) Vitalitize

I am on every now and then, I play more during the winter months, usually start around now. Spring and summer are just not gaming months for me :P. I usually start when the new Call of Duty's come out. Also might buy Assassins Creed 3.

Edited by DuraBull

I have an Xbox and a PS3, but I never go on my PS3. My Xbox gamertag is ILivermore43 and I pay Forza Horizon 99.9% of the time. If you don't have it, i'd HIGHLY reccomend it. It's amazing! :notworthy:

Favorite racing game of all time is the first NFS: Most Wanted, followed closely by Burnout Paradise. This is why I will be buying the 2012 NFS Most Wanted, its a combination of those two games. I'll check out that Forza! And I rarely game on my PS3 I use it more for Netflix, because it's in my living room mainly for media purposes. Xbox has it's own space in the house for gaming sessions.

Favorite racing game of all time is the first NFS: Most Wanted, followed closely by Burnout Paradise. This is why I will be buying the 2012 NFS Most Wanted, its a combination of those two games. I'll check out that Forza! And I rarely game on my PS3 I use it more for Netflix, because it's in my living room mainly for media purposes. Xbox has it's own space in the house for gaming sessions.

I love Burnout Paridise as well. Forza is an open world, free roam game. It takes place in Colorado and the scenery and graffics are fantastic! The cars are spectacuar as well.

Add me on both: breeves002

Likely to accept the psn one first.

I'm into Assassins Creed III which I got on release day! I like call of duty (I was amazing at mw2, didin't get into mw3 too much), and my favorite racing game is gran turismo 5. Forza is pretty cool, but I like GT5 better.

I have a ridiculous amount of games, most of them don't get played haha. Oh well. I'll name em' off if someone wants. I got a PS3 in november 2006 when it was released for $600 plus tax (I was really young then, dad payed for half). It broke and I got the first slim when it came out.

I've had like 10 xboxes over time. I buy and sell them... I don't have one right now, but I do have a live subscription haha. I need to get another one.

Edited by breeves002

I added you on PSN Ben, I don't have a 360 right now, I'll add you on live when I get one again... Probably January. Anyways, I got Assassins Creed III on release day. Awesome game, playing it as we speek. I don't usually play games a lot haha, but I get hooked on one every once in a while...

Saw you accepted, thanks! What games do you play on PSN? I've been on Assassins Creed III bunches latley. Just got Dishonored from gamefly.

I get my free month of gamefly, then pay for 1 month, then say I want to cancel, get the third month free, then I say I didn't get a game (when I did), and they send me a second copy, and I get to keep the first one for free! I know I'm a terrible person. A friend taught me this. Then I do it again under a different address (my dad's house, my apartment, my moms, my girlfriends). So I can do it a total of 4 times. I'm on my second! Got assassins creed revelations for free, hoping to get Black Ops II for free. Pay a total of $15.95 for one game isn't bad. Also get to play other games too!

Edited by breeves002