Are You Ready For Sandy ?

For those of us in the path of Sandy, hope you are all prepared. I know the weather service is notorious for over-hyping storms, but better safe than sorry. Break out those flashlights, canned goods and water supplies. And don't forget the important stuff - toliet paper, cookies, chips, beer !

And yes, I've heard every bad line about Sandy in the last 2 days...

Cheers

Sandy

aka Redtruckchaser

I miss being in hurricanes. I always thought it was pretty exciting as a kid. Hope everyone in the path stays safe as well.

I will be ready just as soon as I get this damn radiator replaced. Dad's coming over to help me here in a bit. 4.5 hours of daylight left! Once the thing is replaced then I will go fill up my water jugs (have a ton already, but more never hurts!) Landlord's crew was here earlier running extra spouting to keep the basement from flooding again. Sandy, I know what you mean by the weather services overhyping these storms, but I have been watching it closely, and I can tell you that this has the potential to be very devastating to us. New York, Virgina, Maryland and good ol' Pennsyltucky have been in a State Of Emergency since yesterday, not sure about any other states right now.

Well, if it does cause devistation, perhaps they might need more cable techs to help with restoration. Be amazing if I could go on vacation and get paid on the east coast :P

I'm expecting some rain and wind and possibly some snow but I'm not too worried. The Appalachians are in the way. Most of the hurricane should stay to the east. I just have to be careful about that cold front.

Well, if it does cause devistation, perhaps they might need more cable techs to help with restoration. Be amazing if I could go on vacation and get paid on the east coast :P

You could make a side trip, and we could go GM shopping LMAO

Find a nice Oldsmobile? I'm always down for that!

• Like 1