Godfather

Bus Driver Uppercuts Teenage Girl

She aksed for it.

Call the amber lamps.

There's no need to identify the girls race, or anyone else's for that matter, especially since everyone involved was of the same race. It's not like there was any racial motivation for the violence, so it's completely irrelevant.

• Like 3

Not that I support striking a woman, but she put everybody on that bus' life in danger (+ any person/vehicle nearby) when she assaulted the driver of a moving vehicle.

(Female was 25 by the way)

Well, as a Cleveland area resident, I can understand why the driver did that. ***Not that I agree with it, but I understand why he did it**** we have a good public transportation service here between the bus and train service, but it never fails that there are always a select few that try to take control of everything when they get on. So many times they will holler and scream that they want the bus to stop NOW, between stops, becasue they dont want to walk between bus stops. On the trains, rapid transit we call them here, they get loud and rude to everyone around them. I have seen people leave a complete tain car to a select few roudy riders to avoid any problems. There are many times I would take the bus or rapid downtown, just to save the trouble of parking and traffic, but dont want to deal with the "thugs" who think the public transportation is their personal limo service.

BTW, this is NOT a racial thing. Its common with any city dwellers regardles of skin color. * any more comments may be mistaken as racist becasue some people may disagree with me, so I will leave it at that *

Personally, I would give that bus driver a promotion, nobody is gonna screw around on his bus again. :blackeyebanana2:

• Like 1

i agree, she wants to act like a man she deserves the punch from hell like a man. I hope she does time.

• Like 1

I agree with Trevor that she endangered everyone on the bus and I agree with Dennis about thugs who think public transportation is their personal limo.

While drivers have to put up with an incredible amount of crap from passengers, that doesn't excuse him from striking her. I don't know if Cleveland buses have

a camera system that shows the entire altercation.

Did anyone see the news story about the Kansas City driver who was assaulted by teens he threw off the bus for not paying fare?

You couldn't pay me enough to drive a bus in a city these days. Way too dangerous and stressful. I'll stick to buying all the parts that make the wheels on the bus go

round and round....(as well as all the cleaning products we need when the public thinks the bus is their private toliet :xyxpeace:)

i agree, she wants to act like a man she deserves the punch from hell like a man. I hope she does time.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that way. I won't hit a woman, but if you want to step up, you're gonna get knocked down.

• Like 1

Call the amber lamps.

:lol: :lol:

It was the bus driver, or another one of the riders that was going to beat the dumb out of her. Trying to wreck the bus while a bunch of people are on it (and around it). No ma'am. You have just forefeited your right to be treated like a civilized human being.

Moving this to Off Topic, this subforum is for pictures and videos related to Taurus / Sable / Other Rides.

I am not for hitting a woman... first. But that b***h deserved it. Seems to me, if her parents had whupped her when she was a young'un, she wouldn't be a spoiled adult who gets whupped by bus drivers. Just my pair'o'pennies.