I'm Pissed Off!

Rusty

I have just ******* had it with ignorant morons who know nothing about anything but think they know everything about all things. The past couple days I have had the case to my 1941 Crosley radio in the shop, working on it here and there to try and clean it up. Well the majority of the shop were in at my desk loitering and doing nothing but whining and ridiculing the fact that I like old radios, and old stuff in general. "Looks like something that belongs in the dump," was just one excerpt of the comments that I recieved. Now keep in mind, these people have the latest greatest computers, cell phones, and all that dumbass bullsh*t that comes with being an ignorant yuppie asshole. If you asked one of them how to grow a tomato, the likely answer would be "Why would I need to know? The grocery store does that for me!" At this point I am almost wishing for a SHTF scenario, just so I can watch them lose their minds not knowing what to do, and starve to death because they cannot figure out how to cope without things being done for them. They think that older stuff has no value, no use. Well guess what. That super-awesome cellphone you have, and probably paid $300 for, is valued used at what, MAYBE 50 bucks. The Crosley radio I paid 7 dollars for has been consistantly selling for around $175-$200. Noooo that's just a HORRIBLE investment for me to make! I am such a gullible jerk who will buy anything. Oh, and while we're at it, why would I drive a Taurus? Why wouldn't I drive a Volkswagen like they do? Welllll let's see here. Parts are half the price, insurance is a third, oh, and my fairly simple American automobile will last one hell of a lot longer than your everything-is-controlled-with-*******-electronics foreign garbage. Having the latest and greatest everything is not the way to get ahead in life, and it is certainly not the way to plan for the future. You have a super radio at home, that all you do is plug your Ipod into, and you have nice, tinny, electronic sound for however long the radio lasts. Maybe 5 years at the best. Then when the radio fails, guess what? IT AIN'T WORTH DICK! Meanwhile, my 71 year old radio is just pumping away, sounding great, and if it has an issue, 95% of the time, a $2 tube will have me up and running for another 70 years. So to all the people who think that I am a dumbass because I don't have the most advanced of everything, you can kiss the fattest part of my ass. YOU are the morons, and YOU are what's wrong with this country!!! Keep living how you're living. When the s**t hits the fan, you will die first, and that will leave more resources for those of us who aren't total ******* morons.

To any of you who made it through this whole post without your eyeballs melting, let me know. You deserve reps.

• Like 1

Can I get an AMEN?

AMEN !

For what it's worth - better to be pissed off than pissed on.^_^

Son, I honestly believe my mode of death will be an annyerism caused by a stupid person :huh:

Son?

I'm inching up on 50. How old is Rusty, if I may ask?

'Bout half :lol:

Ask yourself this Rusty, how many of those yuppy sons of b***hes are living on a credit card? I am with you, I choose to drive a 13- 14 year old car and I have been driving this old car since 2007, even after being nearly totaled. Friends and co-workers have s**t through 4 or 5 newer cars in the same period of time and this Taurus transportation appliance is still showing up everyday. You got to do your own thing. The joke will be on all those who live to be holier than thou.

• Like 1

Ask yourself this Rusty, how many of those yuppy sons of b***hes are living on a credit card? I am with you, I choose to drive a 13- 14 year old car and I have been driving this old car since 2007, even after being nearly totaled. Friends and co-workers have s**t through 4 or 5 newer cars in the same period of time and this Taurus transportation appliance is still showing up everyday. You got to do your own thing. The joke will be on all those who live to be holier than thou.

They are probably all living on credit cards. I have one credit card, and I use it only for whatever is extra points during the particular quarter we are in. Strictly for a credit building excercise, basically. The REAL joke will be on them who don't know how to take care of themselves when the gov't finally causes the SHTF scenario we are all dreading. They will be unprepared and they will be targets for people like me who will see it coming. "Help me, Rusty! I have no food and my cellphone doesn't work and it's hot and my electric is out I have no AC and and and and..." "Too ******* bad," says Rusty. "Nice knowing ya." ;)

All I have left to do is convert Marilyn to run on moonshine, and I will be good to go. :ph34r:

Whow whow whow whow, Stop the clock!

Rusty, first of all, ask your coworkers their hobby. Let's say it is maybe sucking dick? Or perhaps sucking ass? Whatever, then tell them, "Look, your hobby is to suck ***** in rows, my hobby is antique radios. If you don't like that, go f**k yourself."

I've learned early on, let them have their fun. Whatever. You know how much s**t I got from my generation of people for being 18, buying a new 2005 Ford Taurus? A Granny mobile? Tons. Then when it came down in the end, I was the one people relied on. My Taurus never failed except the s**tty batteries I had. Others relied on me to drive them to their mechanic, or the Auto Zone. I get s**t for the Focus too. Allegedly it's a girl's car because it's not a Ford Expedition EL guzzling gas for something I don't need.

I for one think antiques are better, after I've fixed up my Magnavox so far, it's been a great antique.

I get less s**t where I work now, since I work with adults. When I worked at retail places like Circuit City, Best Buy, Jewel Osco/Albertsons, Auto Zone, I worked with children. Children think they know the world. Tell em you'll do your thing, and tell them to do their own thing and mind their own business.

For as long as products exist, you'll always have the loyal fanboys on that part sadly. The extremists like Apple Fanboys will try to convert you. Just tell em you're happy the way you are :)

TL;DR: f**k em. Tell them to eat a big steamy pile of s**t. :lol:

• Like 1

Whow whow whow whow, Stop the clock!

Rusty, first of all, ask your coworkers their hobby. Let's say it is maybe sucking dick? Or perhaps sucking ass? Whatever, then tell them, "Look, your hobby is to suck ***** in rows, my hobby is antique radios. If you don't like that, go f**k yourself."

I've learned early on, let them have their fun. Whatever. You know how much s**t I got from my generation of people for being 18, buying a new 2005 Ford Taurus? A Granny mobile? Tons. Then when it came down in the end, I was the one people relied on. My Taurus never failed except the s**tty batteries I had. Others relied on me to drive them to their mechanic, or the Auto Zone. I get s**t for the Focus too. Allegedly it's a girl's car because it's not a Ford Expedition EL guzzling gas for something I don't need.

I for one think antiques are better, after I've fixed up my Magnavox so far, it's been a great antique.

I get less s**t where I work now, since I work with adults. When I worked at retail places like Circuit City, Best Buy, Jewel Osco/Albertsons, Auto Zone, I worked with children. Children think they know the world. Tell em you'll do your thing, and tell them to do their own thing and mind their own business.

For as long as products exist, you'll always have the loyal fanboys on that part sadly. The extremists like Apple Fanboys will try to convert you. Just tell em you're happy the way you are :)

TL;DR: f**k em. Tell them to eat a big steamy pile of s**t. :lol:

Listen, Chuck :lol: I've basically told them daily to eat steamy doodie. They shrug it off. You see, they already know I am pissed off about 24/7 so they give me a little crap once in a while just to keep me sharp, I think. It's when I stay silent that they begin to leave me alone. When Rusty is quiet it means only one thing: He's contemplating what use you truly have in society. So far, I have yet to snap to the point of causing bodily injury and possible jail time for myself. But that thread is snapping strands, my friend. And that's no good for anybody :ph34r:

Don't call me chuck, friend!!!! :lol:

Lol, weell, how you describe it then, sounds like trolls. They do it to get a kick out of you. You give em what they want... They win :ph34r:

Don't call me chuck, friend!!!! :lol:

Lol, weell, how you describe it then, sounds like trolls. They do it to get a kick out of you. You give em what they want... They win :ph34r:

They ain't won, buddy. And they never will.

If you want something to laugh at...

Here's grown men who go to My Little Pony conventions, and even admit to masturbating to My Little Pony:

Wolfie doing what he does best, interviewing nerds at conventions.

None of them! I have my limits! :lol:

Rusty, nobody cares about your radios. Why don't you listen to the lastest and greatest Satellite Radio! Ooooh, ahhhh!

Damn old people.... dry.gif Always so technologically stupid. Who listens to AM and FM anymore anyway. unsure.gif

Just kidding, lmao.

Hey, if it's your hobby, it's your hobby.

• Like 1

Me? I have learned to ignore the noise, the BS spewing forth from assholes at large. Sooner of later they all come back around looking for help. Some people do think it's their personal mission in life to f**k up the lives of every one they encounter, but remember Karma is a vindictive b***h, and she WILL get hers.

• Like 1

I have an appreciation for both new and old things. I like to be somewhat up to date with my computers and phones and things. But there are plenty of old things that are nice too, I buy antiques from time to time at yard sales, and I honestly kind of like antique stores. Some of the old stuff is just better than the new stuff. I have friends that are "stuck in the past" but I admire that about them. I hate people that are so out of touch with reality that they would not be able to survive on their own if they couldn't just buy everything they needed.

• Like 1

Nah, according to the comments of that clip from Howard Stern, they mad that they got made fun of, I am laughing hysterically each time I listen to that. Then Robin Quivers's emasculated them. Now Robin and her 34G's... I'm all for that. Furthermore! Notice in the interview most Bronys are unemployed. I am fully employed ;)

Exactly! What the f**k is it to them if I enjoy something they don't. Just keep your damn mouth shut and we won't have a problem

Me? I have learned to ignore the noise, the BS spewing forth from assholes at large. Sooner of later they all come back around looking for help. Some people do think it's their personal mission in life to f**k up the lives of every one they encounter, but remember Karma is a vindictive b***h, and she WILL get hers.

I ignore it plenty. But eventually I can't take it anymore and finally get pissed enough to rant about it on the internet :rofl:

I have an appreciation for both new and old things. I like to be somewhat up to date with my computers and phones and things. But there are plenty of old things that are nice too,

And there is nothing wrong with that, I am the same way in a sense. My phone has internet capabilities, and games on it, ect, and that is all great fun. But I would not see a single change in my lifestyle if the phone broke. I honestly wouldn't give a damn, my life does not revolve around having a computer that fits in my pocket.

I hate people that are so out of touch with reality that they would not be able to survive on their own if they couldn't just buy everything they needed.

This is what I love. It is so annoying, yes, when you have to listen to what they just bought. But I will truly enjoy it when the grid goes down, and none of it works, and they can't buy new stuff. These are the dumbasses you will see looting and rioting in the streets. I say let 'em. I'll be out in the middle of nowhere with my provisions, (and just happy as a priest in Sunday school, knowing that they will all die within a week,) and living comfortably with my wife, my dog, a cold beer and a steak dinner.

You may be wondering how I can go from enjoying an antique radio, to watching the world die with a steak dinner, with such ease. Well, I'm a cynical f**k. It's a gift.

Rusty, nobody cares about your radios. Why don't you listen to the lastest and greatest Satellite Radio! Ooooh, ahhhh!

Damn old people.... dry.gif Always so technologically stupid. Who listens to AM and FM anymore anyway. unsure.gif

Just kidding, lmao.

You better be kidding about us "Damn old people"....:angry: ROFL...

You should hear me swear at old people in the grocery store who can't manage a simple debit card machine. I just want to yank that plastic out of their hands and tell them to stick to cash !

Hey... there's being old, and then there's being intellectually lazy. unsure.gif

Actually, I get paid big bucks ( :makeadeal: ) to talk to people who are both, all day long. laugh.gif

ph34r.gif