Sign in to follow this  
DerbyDave

Sold The Taurus Yesterday

I Sold my Taurus yesterday. It took a while to decide to sell after putting all the work into it and basically having a newly rebuilt engine but in the end I was really missing rowing my own gears. I just hope the new owner enjoys it at much as I did. I'm now in the market for a ZX5 Focus with a Manual Transmission, Maybe I can find a SVT eclipseesteering.gif

I Sold my Taurus yesterday. It took a while to decide to sell after putting all the work into it and basically having a newly rebuilt engine but in the end I was really missing rowing my own gears. I just hope the new owner enjoys it at much as I did. I'm now in the market for a ZX5 Focus with a Manual Transmission, Maybe I can find a SVT eclipseesteering.gif

nooooooooooo.jpg

Good luck sir.

Go away.

mellow.gif

Sucks you got rid of your Taurus after all that work. But a Focus would be a fantastic replacement. Why not wait for the Focus ST?

So far I have no regrets over selling my Taurus right now for the Focus.

Probably quite a drive for you, but this is 20 miles from where I am:

http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/3085880151.html

Sucks you got rid of your Taurus after all that work. But a Focus would be a fantastic replacement. Why not wait for the Focus ST?

So far I have no regrets over selling my Taurus right now for the Focus.

I'm guessing $$$$$?

I'm guessing $$$?

Yeah I swore off car payments, If I can't buy it with cash, I won't buy it.

Awww, Car payments are fun! They help stimulate the American Economy :lol:

Least, convince them to give you 0% interest. But yeah, I hear you. However, I also want a car I know will be 100% rock solid, and if any problems happen, I just take it in and b***h.

sooo. buyback and 5spd swap? :ph34r:

Bought the Replacement today. 2002 Ford Focus ZX5 with a 5 speed manual transmission

post-273-0-55920500-1342929795_thumb.jpg

Nice Focus hatchback. In my experience, you have to be kind of a crazy person to choose a Focus hatchback over a Taurus. laugh.gifwink.gif

Focus with a factory moonroof! That's like my friend's 03 Focus. 5 speed, silver, hatchback w/moonroof factory.

Nice Focus hatchback. In my experience, you have to be kind of a crazy person to choose a Focus hatchback over a Taurus. laugh.gifwink.gif

Sounds about right