Vash

Wtb Or Wtt: Jbl Amp

I'm looking for a JBL amp, I found a car in the yard the other day that had everything but the amp in it so I grabbed everything else.

I'm shooting for about 30 dollars or less give or take depending on availability. I also do have a spare Mach amp that I could trade if anyone would be interested. I am also going to keep looking locally but I don't have much hope of finding one around here...

Thanks Guys!

Well I would have sold you the 1 I have but I just sold it earlier this week, too bad I guess.

I will be going to a Junk yard on Saturday and if a particular car is still there I will grab the JBL rcu out of it for you, the last time I was there the guy let it go for $15 so that plus shipping to you. If it is still there.

Crap. And I just tried car-part and they don't list that one separate, I would have to call each yard separately probably just to find out they have no idea what I'm talking about or they don't have one...

And that would be awesome! Hopefully its still there haha.

I also need to figure out what I'm doing for a harness. I cut both ends off figuring it went right from the sub to the amp but I was wrong, the sub side has more pins in the connector..

If i find the amp, most likely the harness will be there too, I will grab that as well.

I now have the jbl amp and most of the harness. Amp looks good and clean, trunk of car was closed and no rain for the past several weeks. Harness was hacked up by someone before, but I got you the end for the amp and the end for the sub and some of it in between, you should be able to piece it together.

I was charged $25 for it, so for you, cost plus price of shipping.

Alright sweet. Will pm you in a moment.