Maybe its just me, buy i really dont think that all of you know what your talking about as far as the Ford Taurus, yes granted their are a few of you that do know your s**t, But it seems to me like that there are certain people who have their own little " click " in which you just bullsh*t about stupid s**t. IDK I just call it like i see it, so you can take it for what its worth......... not gonna hurt my feelings any..... I try to get a simple question answered from your so called knowlegeable members but cant get that have the time. Maybe i have had a bad day ! But ohh well !!!!!

What question? Not sure what it is you are going on about here, but I can tell ya one thing, if you come off to the members here like that, who will want to help you? dry.gif

Well friend, I Just looked at your recent topics... Everyone seems to have offered decent advice as far as I found. Your speakers, your brakes, the tuner...

Seems most simple questions were answered... :ph34r: :ph34r:

Just remember: Not everyone is an expert on everything. One person may be able to help in the field you need help in, but perhaps they aren't on 24/7. People here are giving advice for free too, so if someone's in the mood, they'll give it. Sometimes that person who has an answer, just worked 50+ hours in the week, and really not in the mood to try to work up an explanation, and more so browsing to browse.

• Like 1

Well, s**t my s**t, goddamn!!

Got a little sand in the ol' ******, do you???

:rofl2:

Did add a SCT TUNER to my vulcan 02. Shifts are firm, runs way better, like a bat out of hell. Have'nt really checked gas mileage yet cause i cant keep my foot off the gas. DOES ANYONE think these firm shifts will hurt my tansmission ?

Did add a SCT TUNER to my vulcan 02. Shifts are firm, runs way better, like a bat out of hell. Have'nt really checked gas mileage yet cause i cant keep my foot off the gas. DOES ANYONE think these firm shifts will hurt my tansmission ?

Firmer shifts will never hurt a tranny. soft shifts (slipping between gears) cause heat and unneeded wear on the clutches, and those are what fails (usually) in a tranny.

Trucks (newer) are equipped with a Tow/Haul or Trailer mode that does this very thing, for the health of the tranny.

Hell i would like to run against another vulcan that is stock to see what this flash tuner by SCT has done. I know when it shifts it puts you back into the seat. Night and Day difference on my car now................... Again sorry to piss in all of your oats today. Later

Now THIS I have got to see!

:lurk:

I had a great rebuttal, but it left my brain, so I will just leave this: :iamwithstupid:

To all out there dont buy a GF CHIP like i did ,,,,, its a piece of s**t and does nothing. SCT TUNERS has their s**t together with a hefty price, but i said the hell with it and had programed for 83 oct. and 97 oct gas. Guy said the most performance will be running high octane, which i have to reprogram car back to stock then to 97 oct. program

I love the 1-2 Shift w/the tune loaded on my 2000. And the gear changes under substantial throttle are nice :)

And nice firm shifts are going to prolong the life of the trans. Mushy soft, unfelt shifts are what cut the life expectancy down on a transmission.