Dear Wasps

motherfuckinggame.png

Seriously? Who the f**k do you think you are. First you attempt to build a nest in my trunk lid... Failed. Then, you got clever. No rain goes into my mirror! Building a nest in my driver side mirror? But guess what? Come at me bro. I got all the heavy artillery on my side!!!! What you got? ***** little stingers? Come at me. I got wasp spray, I got pressure washers, I got fire, I got everything.

Then one of your ***** friends try to escape. Nope. Imma get him. And I did. I killed that b***h with a pressure washer.

Here's my suggestion, wasp. Build your ugly little hives in trees. Or hell, I have no problem with you building them in abandon houses.

And guess what, wasp!? You didn't even get a single sting on me. With all your ***** friends, you still failed. I leave you with a treaty. Leave me alone, I leave you alone. Do not build your nests on houses, vehicles, Utility house boxes (Phone and Cable hookup boxes), and utility ped lock boxes. We'll be alright then. The choice is yours, wasp.

I still won.

TaurusKev - 1

Wasps - 0

I still won.

TaurusKev - 1

Wasps - 0

For now. If I were you, I'd arm myself with a tennis racket for good measure. Because sooner or later, that can of Raid is gonna run dry :lol:

• Like 1

I didn't even use the Raid. I just got that pressure washer armed with the Medium strength attachment. Put gasoline in the Briggs and Stratton engine. I always have gasoline. f**kers wanted to hurt me, but you see, the pressure washer ripped em apart AND I cleaned my Thunderbird at the same time. So who's the true loser? The benefit was the pressure washer aimed at the little crack in the mirror, the water at high pressure sprays back at the back of the mirror, where the wasps were, then knocks them out and down onto the pavement. Then I aim the gun at the wasp, and pull the trigger.

Then, their home gets destroyed. Other wasps better take notice. With the power of a Briggs and Stratton, gasoline, and water. I am invincible. I could also get the blow torch and set them on fire too. I've done that at work. When wasps think they are being cute in the ped boxes. Beavis is right: Fire, Fire! FIRE!

Only thing I can say to wasps: Come at me bro.

Only thing I can say to the wasps: Come at me bro. Do it.

See where they get! I am still 0 Stings too. This summer is World War Wasp. I can tell how bad the wasps are this year. However, I am bigger than them. Higher on the food chain than them. And I am also smarter than them.

They are soooo going to come at you now, bro. :blink::unsure:

How long, do you think, until Kev is updating from the hospital?

And I am also smarter than them.

:mellow:

How long, do you think, until Kev is updating from the hospital?

:mellow:

Oh, don't worry. If the wasps re-group soon and f**k his s**t up, I'll be posting about that- before he has the opportunity to spin it. :lol:

I got years of experience on killing wasps.

See these:

IMG00070-20110420-1529.jpg

This is a utility ped. I work in that dark circular one (That's hovering. no longer hovering anymore, but you get the idea)

Wasps love to make nests in those. And I always kill them. Have yet to get stung yet too.

Again, come at me bro. I am the US Marine Corps. The wasps are the Nazis. Guess who's gonna win?

See these:

IMG00070-20110420-1529.jpg

This is a utility ped. I work in that dark circular one (That's hovering. no longer hovering anymore, but you get the idea)

Damn. Hope you ain't claustrophobic.

This summer is World War Wasp.

Uh huh.

300px-USS_Wasp_%28LHD-1%29_Osprey_2.jpg

Do you know what warship this is? This is the USS Wasp. There is a reason why the United States Navy christened her as the 'Wasp'. Don't f**k around with nature's soulless killing machines. This s**t will escalate, in a bad way.

Higher on the food chain than them. And I am also smarter than them.

Arguably true. But they still have stingers, dude. Stingers that hurt. A lot. :(

Still sting free. Even after today. Before wasps even get the opportunity to realize what happened? Boom. They're defeated.

I have countless kills under my belt with 0 stings.

Hahahahahahahahaha at the booted van! :rofl::lol:

Someone had a pissed off boss, I guarantee that. AND a new Chevrolet!

Also, a good day is none of this lol:

IMG_0144e.jpg

Lol.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE!!! Killed 5 Wasps today. 0 Stings.

Weapon of choice: General issue wasp, bee, hornet, scorpion, and ant killer spray.

Telling you, I guarantee I will get stung less than 5 times. Stupid ass wasps. Building nests where they do not belong.

Oh, now it's less than 5 times. Before it was never. Getting a little worried, are ya? :lol:

Yaknow? If I get cocky and say I won't get stung... I'll get stung. I got close today. Opened up a box, and of course the wasps were right next to the handle.

But here's a picture.

IMG_0348.jpg

Look at this pendejo.

Thinks he's king of the ped. His buddy was flying around. Hey wasp, guess what?

IMG_0349.jpg

f**k you! And f**k your buddy! Exterminated them both. :flamethrowingsmiley::flamethrower: