Bullpen Random

I agree! The Flu can suck a big fat *****!

Also, needs higher resolution :lol:

• 1 month later...

Love the ride in the third pic. Whoever did that to that poor Goat deserves a kick in the nuts with my boots.

• Like 1

There was a lot of sweet cars out there today. I just didn't take many pictures :( Mainly because there were so many people so any picture was very hard to get.

Today was the first time that I have actually seen a Nissan Leaf in the wild. It was painted in that same light blue color that would usually be seen in their advertising.

Chevy Volt sightings: about 15-20 since they became available to buy in the Chicago area last fall.

Also spotted recently in the NW Chicago 'burbs: two Fisker Karmas, three Tesla Roadsters, and one Mitsubishi Mi-EV. I have yet to see a Focus Electric outside of the Chicago Auto Show exhibit floor, but then again it's technically not for sale around here yet- only in "select markets" until this fall.

speaking of odd cars, have any of you guys seen the Fisker Karma. They just added them to a high end dealer south of Green Bay. Its a fully electric 4 door ,4 passenger sports car. Its a really neat looking car, and apparently handles amazingly. I believe they start at around 100 grand.

damn you brian, you beat me to the fisker

anyway its quite amazing that they brought a car brand like that to Appleton Wisconsin, that just shows the power of the Bergstrom automotive group.

The big Volvo dealer in my town just added a Fisker franchise on their property. The Karma is really stylish, IMO. It has a powertrain that works very similarly to the Volt: electric drive, powered by a big Li-Ion battery along with a battery-recharging generator that runs off a small gas engine. I guess, like the Volt, it would be classified as a "range extended plug-in electric" car. Pretty cool. smile.gif

I'm looking forward to the opportunity to maybe test drive a Model S when they start getting delivered to the local dealership (Oakbrook Tesla) in a few months. Motor Trend's review of it from yesterday was outstanding.

Its at the volvo dealer here too, stood right next to them and eyed them up since my S40 friend needed to order a volvo specific part .They must have some sort of a deal with them. I also saw a large solar panel on the Karma's roof.

539838_10150963914064192_1018362232_n.jpg

(This is ironic because I cannot do this thing you call "downshift" on my car. laugh.gif)

• Like 3

(This is ironic because I cannot do this thing you call "downshift" on my car. laugh.gif)

And that's why I will row my gearbox any day of the week. Never will I drive with a snowmobile tranny.

LOL +1 4 u

1340846720[/url]' post='49851']

Gears?? blink.gif What are these mysterious objects of which you speak?

Marilyn is hauling again! Who needs a ******* truck when a Taurus and haul straps will do? Two recliners brought home today!

recliners.jpg

• Like 1

Marilyn is hauling again! Who needs a ******* truck when a Taurus and haul straps will do? Two recliners brought home today!

How very 'Perry County' of you Rusty ! (Only locals will understand....):lol:

• Like 2

How very 'Perry County' of you Rusty ! (Only locals will understand....):lol:

Perry nothin' this is Red Lion ingenuity :rofl:

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

That looks like a Target! Both the building <dramatic sunglasses removal> AND the car

• Like 1

Technically a WallyWorld, but yeah, I agree Horatio cool.gif

:rofl2:

But that is exactly how my local Target looks, with the side parking. Same color wall, even.

I was thinking Wally Hell as well, w/ the "facelift" in place.

Good point. I visit that hellhole so little that I had forgotten about that!

• 5 weeks later...