Not The Mama!

Does anyone else remember this? I remember being knee-high to a grasshopper, and waiting all week for this show to come on.

Nostalgia at it's finest, right here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NzzzcOWPH0

• Like 1

Good god. i loved this show.

I loved how most of the names were based off oil companies.

Sinclair Family

Ethyl Phillips

Roy Hess

B.P. (Bradley P.) Richfield

and one that is just for a good joke: Howard Handupme

The ending was kind of sad, ice age and all.

All 4 seasons can be had on Amazon for less than 50 bucks.

Getting them.

• Like 1

That show was amazing. I remember watching that back when I was a little tike. I even had one of those talking Baby things. With the built in voice playback thing, that required no batteries, just pull the cord. Man, wtf happened to toys nowadays? All battery operated...

I've remembered bits of the show before, but could never find anything online about it. Hell, if I asked anybody if they remembered the show they just looked at me funny, and I got "You mean 'The Land Before Time?'" a couple of times. I think I've seen it pop up online more in the past month on various sites i visit than the last 4 years combined.

I think I may have to buy all the seasons now. Friggin' loved this show!

Heck yes I remember those days, tgif was the bomb. Or was it tgif? Dont quite remember. But yeah, those were the days alright. Good memories.

yea it was TGIF. Full House, Family Matters, Dinosaurs, Boy Meets World, Step by Step...all shows that i can remmeber right now that were TGIF on ABC.

Ah nostalgic. I loved that show too, too young to remember anything but the catchphrases and the characters.

I've remembered bits of the show before, but could never find anything online about it. Hell, if I asked anybody if they remembered the show they just looked at me funny, and I got "You mean 'The Land Before Time?'" a couple of times. I think I've seen it pop up online more in the past month on various sites i visit than the last 4 years combined.

I think I may have to buy all the seasons now. Friggin' loved this show!

Dude, that's the same thing I always got, especially from my fiance. Until I found that clip last night. THEN she finally knew what I was talking about!

The theme song is now my ringtone for my cellphone hahaha

• Like 1

That show was so far ahead of its time. One of the best was the "Nuts to War" episode....

And yes, it was even better with some natural enhancers and or adult refreshments. :Shady_J:

ALF was awesome! I always looked foward to that show, too :D

Another of the way out there shows was Mork & Mindy. :blink: That was Robin Williams wildest acting. :Shady_J: I didnt get into the show alot when it was new, but i'll watch it on reruns all the time now.

Another of the way out there shows was Mork & Mindy. :blink: That was Robin Williams wildest acting. :Shady_J: I didnt get into the show alot when it was new, but i'll watch it on reruns all the time now.

Nanu Nanu :D

• 1 month later...

Does anyone else remember this? I remember being knee-high to a grasshopper, and waiting all week for this show to come on.

Nostalgia at it's finest, right here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NzzzcOWPH0

I have a season of this on DVD! This show as awesome!

I have a season of this on DVD! This show as awesome!

Sweet, dude. I will be aquiring the entire set.