Cd Player

Guest Jay144

Guest Jay144

Here's a CD player out of a Gen IV Sable. I plugged it into my car..when I push the 'eject' button, everything works as it should, but I don't have the correct magazine to try it out.

Also, I don't have the bracket(s) to install it, but it does come with the wiring harness to hook it into the radio unit.

008.jpg

007.jpg

010.jpg

Price-- $25.00US which includes USPS Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in the USA. Outside the US, shipping prices will vary!

If you buy this, and it does not work, I will refund your money when it is returned to me.

Thanks!!

Woops...sorry about not seeing the post earlier. Glad you emailed me!

That's a 97 changer.

The 98-99 models had a rectangular (not rounded) eject button. :)

That's a 97 changer.

The 98-99 models had a rectangular (not rounded) eject button. :)

Close Gerry...The changer is actually a 95-97 (or 98 I forget) Ford Explorer changer. :)

All the Gen 3s had that rectangular all orange button with no white writing on the button.

Guest Jay144

One nice thing about having a "normal" radio...I will be getting a nice aftermarket one with a CD player. I don't have an iPod or MP3 player. Don't want one. I'm old.

Not to threadjack here, but I have a CD changer w/o mag and the rounded eject button, white logo that I will swap for the one w/ rectangular button, embossed logo. Any help is appreciated.

Guest Jay144

Last chance....I'm making a dump run on Wednesday. If no one wants it by then, it's going in the scrap pile.

Edited by Jay144