I just recently purchased this 94 sho, orginally for parts for my 95 sho. But as I got more involved with the car I found that

the 94 was in much better condition and fewer miles than my 95 sho. So I decided to keep the 94, the issue is that it

has sat for two years litteraly, no starting, no movement at all. I put a new battery in, alternator, oil change, changed a few

sensors, and I'm up running, not quite. It started having an issue of driving down the road and completely shutting

down. Not to restart right away, come back in an hour or two and it starts right up and drives like a champ. UNTIL a week

ago. It took me two days to move it a mile. Starts great drives and shuts down again. No warning nothing you just hope

it coasts far enough off the road. Why???? What is going on with it? And my right turn signal blinks fast, I changed the

bulb and it still wont work? This started about Two days before the start up and shut down issue got bad?? I love my car

and know that its a high maintaince car, but for the love of Pete give me a break here and give me some idea's or maybe

an answer.

Well the turn signal issue may be the MFS itself. Is your car an auto or stick? When the car shuts down, does it crank when trying to restart? Or does it do nothing

Shutting down and restarting later sounds like the control module.

Fast flash sounds like you may still have a bulb out, also check if any of the bulbs are LED, as that will cause it to flash fast as well.

Edited by jw89sho
  • 3 months later...

Well the turn signal issue may be the MFS itself. Is your car an auto or stick? When the car shuts down, does it crank when trying to restart? Or does it do nothing

its auto. and sometimes it cranks and other times it just sounds like it want too, but no fire...

Ahhh, I'm really beginning to dislike my car... and that's sad...

You've come to the right place for help. Between the lot of us, there should be enough gray matter about to solve any problem presented here.

I just recently purchased this 94 sho, orginally for parts for my 95 sho. But as I got more involved with the car I found that

the 94 was in much better condition and fewer miles than my 95 sho. So I decided to keep the 94, the issue is that it

has sat for two years litteraly, no starting, no movement at all. I put a new battery in, alternator, oil change, changed a few

sensors, and I'm up running, not quite. It started having an issue of driving down the road and completely shutting

down. Not to restart right away, come back in an hour or two and it starts right up and drives like a champ. UNTIL a week

ago. It took me two days to move it a mile. Starts great drives and shuts down again. No warning nothing you just hope

it coasts far enough off the road. Why???? What is going on with it? And my right turn signal blinks fast, I changed the

bulb and it still wont work? This started about Two days before the start up and shut down issue got bad?? I love my car

and know that its a high maintaince car, but for the love of Pete give me a break here and give me some idea's or maybe

an answer.

When a car quits, it either has no spark or no fuel.

Either can happen after a short drive.

When it quits, you should be able to press the shrader valve and have fuel spirt out it the fule pressure is ok.

If you have fuel, likely no spark.

Start and die is not at all uncommon in both electrical and electronics.

-chart-