Question For You Internet Geniouses

How the f**k do you make your facebook private? I used to know, but now they changed all their s**t so many times I can't figure it out. My profile says friends only, but other people can see all my stuff.

Click the Custom button, and set to Friends Only, and Save Changes. The click Manage Past Post Visibility and click Limit Old Posts and Confirm. Now, you have to be a friend to see anything.

OK that has already been done, but some lady that I was arguing with over a news article said that she could see all my info, and that should make my profile private, so I don't know. ****** facebook sucks anyway.

Thanks, dude.

Meh. Twitter. Buncha twits if you ask me hahahahahaha. I actually tried it. couldn't figure that out, either. So I said screw it and gave up. Really don't care for that social media crap. Only reason I am on facebook is because apparantly there is no other way to communicate with my family :lol:

I don't even really have a good reason to stay on facebook, so i'll use the one everyone else does...To keep in touch with old friends happy.gif

• Like 1

I do have a twitter to follow Howard Stern and some of his employees, but that's it. I barely know how to use the stupid thing :P

To me, twitter seems more of a "look at me" than facebook's "lets keep in touch"

Agreed.