Sign in to follow this  
SHO-WGN

Power Outlet Cover

208yaz5.jpg

Hey guys, I am looking for a couple of Ford Power Outlet Covers (see photo above). I would like to find three of them to install in the stock cigarette lighter sockets (1) in the red Taurus SE wagon, (2) the black Taurus SEL (winter beater) and (3) in the SVT-WGN Focus wagon. The sellers on eBay want a minimum of $5 to a maximum of over $30 plus postage each. My SGI yard does not allow us to wander around and remove small parts (they sell the vehicles complete.) The other wrecking yards do not seem to have small parts like this around. Even the lighters seem to disappear.

So is there any chance any of you can spot this item (please do not steal for me) and buy them for me. I am prepared to pay about $10 for three (preferably less). Then I can discard the cigarette lighters and clean up the appearance (rather than leaving an empty hole.) Yes, I know I am a cheapskate.

$30?!?!?! Holy crap! The dealer probably charges less than $10!

208yaz5.jpg

Hey guys, I am looking for a couple of Ford Power Outlet Covers (see photo above). I would like to find three of them to install in the stock cigarette lighter sockets (1) in the red Taurus SE wagon, (2) the black Taurus SEL (winter beater) and (3) in the SVT-WGN Focus wagon. The sellers on eBay want a minimum of $5 to a maximum of over $30 plus postage each. My SGI yard does not allow us to wander around and remove small parts (they sell the vehicles complete.) The other wrecking yards do not seem to have small parts like this around. Even the lighters seem to disappear.

So is there any chance any of you can spot this item (please do not steal for me) and buy them for me. I am prepared to pay about $10 for three (preferably less). Then I can discard the cigarette lighters and clean up the appearance (rather than leaving an empty hole.) Yes, I know I am a cheapskate.

if the weather is good friday ill try & get them for you.