Doing The Radiator On My Own, Any Tips?

I am going to save the cash and do it myself, it does not seem that hard of a job to do, but are there any tricks to make it a tad easier?

Changing it yourself, or flushing it yourself?

Changing it yourself, or flushing it yourself?

Replacing the radiator itself, draining the coolant out and replacing the radiator and coolant with new coolant.

its not too bad, it comes out the bottom so i hope you have a jack aand stands that will go up high enough. for the lower radiator hose there is a little shield that you can remove that makes that clamp much easier to get off. those spring clams can be a bit tricky, i would gather as many different pliers as you can before the job just to make sure you can get them off, though since you hve a vulcan at least you will have room to work with in there. hope that helps

Check the condition of the hoses while your in there, replace if they seem iffy. Be careful on the transmission cooling lines, i've heard the connnections can be a PIA. Good time to clean out the condenser / straighten any fins that are bent.