My First True Love...is Gone...

Well, the day finally came. She had a good life, but the day had to come. My 2000 is off to a better place now...I hope. It has been almost 3 months since we really had a relationship, but its always sad to see someone you loved pass on. An ailment of the transmission is what took her from me...I tried to save her, but many more complications arose that made it impossible. She was an organ donor, giving new life to many others. The Spirit of the Bull will live on...

On a serious note, I sold the following parts off it:

Fuel Vapor Valve, to Obelisk on TCCA

Headlights to 95Sable on TCCA

Floormats to YoungGunzBass on TCCA

Mudflaps to Rockysocs on TCCA

Center Console to DerbyDave on TSOC

Grand Total for parts sold: $275

I kept the tires and wheels for the new car, along with the hoodliner and alternator (which was new).

I sold the rest of the car to a shop to repair another Taurus that was in an accident.

Sold for $250

In total, I made $525 from the car, plus what parts I kept. Not bad for a car I paid $500 for originally...

Here she is on Life Support:

041ca17e.jpg

Bidding Farewell:

3effe3b6.jpg

3e2ba75f.jpg

NOOOOOO!!!! :( Sorry man, at least it isn't being crushed.

Yeah, thats makes me happier too. And he told me I can go pull the instrument cluster once he is done with it...I want to frame it to show my kids one day. "...And here is the speedometer from my first car, kids..." :)

Edited by CJpilot
1329450997[/url]' post='40622']. And he told me I can go pull the instrument cluster once he is done with it...I want to frame it to show my kids one day. "...And here is the speedometer from my first car, kids..." :)

Dooo it! biggrin.gif

IMG_5040.jpg