Kev & Rusty's Hangout

Rusty

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Excuse me, you haters....... But if you ever DROVE a 1990 Oldsmobile 98 Regency Touring Sedan with it's FE3 suspension, 10 way power sport seats, and go-kart like steering, you would see the light.

Sweet geometric Jesus. The Celebrity Eurosports have ALWAYS caught my eye. They were boxy, kinda plain, yet somehow very menacing. Yum!

Posted Images

• 5 months later...

HEY RUSTY!!!!

I'm in love

f1.jpg

f2.jpg

f3.jpg

I want it, only $100, but nowhere to put it :( :( :(

I may just get it, and make it fit in my storage locker, but I am afraid of leaving it, and then what if something gets to it like mice?!

You know you can get it for 80 bucks. I don't care if you have to store it in the middle of your living room. If you do not purchase this, I will never speak to you again.

You know, I am 25 now, I can rent a truck. I should rent a truck, buy it, and take it to my storage locker. I've had it for almost a year, I should check for any infestations. If it is clean, I should store it there. At least General Motors was nice enough to tell me how much that fridge weighs! GM also posted how big the fridge is. I might be able to see if it'll fit in my mom's Escape too. Just steal that vehicle for the day :P

I have no other way of getting it then :(

This would go well in a classic kitchen too. Not the same time period, but same GM Frigidaire period.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1954-Gm-Frigidaire-Range-o750-/330833478513?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d07364371

Oh how I would love a GM Frigidaire kitchen :(

That is true! I can rent cars now!!! Do they have the lift gate, so I can just lift it in? That's what I'd need...

Maybe. I rent mine from a farm store, so I only have a few to choose from, but if you go to an actual U-haul store, then I'm sure they'll have something.

If its nice out just go with the utility trailer with the ramp, tow it behind your moms escape. It will be way cheaper than renting a truck, you can get a trailer for a full day for less than 30 bucks. Toss it on a dolly and roll it up the ramp, strap it down and off you go.

Ain't got no hitch on the Escape. Sadly. Maybe I could just get a trailer on the back of my van... But it has so many decals, it'd stick out like a sore thumb :(

• 4 weeks later...