Kev & Rusty's Hangout

Rusty

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Excuse me, you haters....... But if you ever DROVE a 1990 Oldsmobile 98 Regency Touring Sedan with it's FE3 suspension, 10 way power sport seats, and go-kart like steering, you would see the light.

Sweet geometric Jesus. The Celebrity Eurosports have ALWAYS caught my eye. They were boxy, kinda plain, yet somehow very menacing. Yum!

Posted Images

Oh and this:

This one seems to be in color, the other Buick system seems to be monochrome green.

That was Oldsmobile! Leading the way! I like it better from what I see. But I like the Buick's system due to being revolutionary. Took a good 18/19 years to even see that technology become more mainstream and used again. Like my Focus, but even then, it's still not as advanced as getting live engine data as these Olds/Buick Visual Information Center/Electronic control center as well as diagnostics.

It's sad. I'd love an older Olds with all that beautiful technology. Somewhere... GM just abandoned the future, and went into the past, and killed one of the best marques GM ever had. I bet if Olds still existed, I'd be in an Olds than a Ford.

I would probably still be in my Bull. I went from an Olds to Marilyn, rememeber? lol.

If you had the choice between a 2012 Ford Taurus, or 2012 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme (Assuming they brought that amazing name back), which would you rather have?

If you had the choice between a 2012 Ford Taurus, or 2012 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme (Assuming they brought that amazing name back), which would you rather have?

I would rather have a 1981 Cutlass Supreme, thank you. I can only assume that if Olds was still part of GM, then they would be nearly as ugly as all other new cars on the road right now. To be honest, I am glad they axed Olds when they did. Preserved a bit of brand integrity before new car designs went completely to s**t.

Well, the 2013 models do look like s**t on the GM line, but I do like many 2012 models and earlier. Who knows, maybe Oldsmobiles could continue to look good while the rest didn't?

I can only hope seeing as most GM's were pretty ugly, but Olds held their own in looks and still had a bit of uniqueness like the ShortStar

Yea, Olds did have some of the best styles then.

But, remember, Brett Favre was good once, too. And look how he went out.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn... I'd kill for a Futurliner... How come GM builds such rare amazing vehicles? Ones I can't ever get?

Which reminds me, I wanna fab a self-powered Airstream.

Which reminds me, I wanna fab a self-powered Airstream.

I wouldn't mind a Classic Chevy Bel-Air (With the fins) to pull a Classic Airstream B)

• Like 1

AHEM Kev.

1977_Pontiac_Le_Mans_Can_Am-EW0022-large.jpg

You may now proceed to SUCK IT hahahahahaha

f**k that s**t, 50's Bel-Air is so better than that.

Oh it very well is. But the Can-Am is just awesome in it's own right. The rarity helps with that. Oh and Wide-Track :D I love me some Wide-Track :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

O hai there!

1953 Cadillac LeMans concept.

Yes please :wub::wub::wub::wub:

393013_399505953393783_196587877018926_1572084_242215802_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I would rather have a 1981 Cutlass Supreme, thank you. I can only assume that if Olds was still part of GM, then they would be nearly as ugly as all other new cars on the road right now. To be honest, I am glad they axed Olds when they did. Preserved a bit of brand integrity before new car designs went completely to s**t.

Why an '81? Honestly, that was a s**tty year for GM, and all carmakers, really. The '81 Olds was the first year for the Computer Command Control system, which acted like s**t, they had the three speed 200 Metric trans, which acted like s**t, and the carburetors, being first year E2ME's and E4MC's had all kinds of issues.

Cadi had the V8-6-4, and Ford had the Variable Venture, and the Japanese cars couldn't run unless they had 14 miles of vacuum hose under the hood.

1981......NOT friendly to the motor vehicle.

Tim

I cannot agree with this sentiment...

delorean-biopic-by-david-permut-coming-soon-4835_1.jpg

This vehicle IS an agreement to the sentiment!

And Tim, an 81 because that's the first year for that body style, and that's what we had when I was a kid. With an engine from the early 70's that replaced the stock Diesel, of course. That ****** moved.

• 2 weeks later...

How about some Sonic? I wish my car could do this and be all cool.

Rob1.jpg

(I hope GM allows hotlinking)