Any Thoughts Or Ideas On This Sound System?

Can't wait to see the install! Don't forget about us CJ!

Sorry for the huge delay here, but another question. You all said the JBL would be compatible with the '05, but is it compatible with CD? In '96 CD really wasnt out in most cars I dont think...

JBL is 100% compatible with 1996-2007 Taurus/Sables, INCLUDING EATC and CD/CD Changer. Because RCU only processes sound. It has the input for CD Changer.

However, I personally think JBL with aftermarket Amp/Sub is beautiful. Just take harness from Factory Sub, 1 input is the Remote Power on, 2 wires are the audio wires, and then run your hot/main from the battery. If you are serious about JBL, I can look up wiring diagrams for you and post them on how to do this. It's rather a bother having to boot up my laptop with all my diagrams.

JBL is 100% compatible with 1996-2007 Taurus/Sables, INCLUDING EATC and CD/CD Changer. Because RCU only processes sound. It has the input for CD Changer.

However, I personally think JBL with aftermarket Amp/Sub is beautiful. Just take harness from Factory Sub, 1 input is the Remote Power on, 2 wires are the audio wires, and then run your hot/main from the battery. If you are serious about JBL, I can look up wiring diagrams for you and post them on how to do this. It's rather a bother having to boot up my laptop with all my diagrams.

Ok, ill try to figure it out some way.

Is this the right speaker harness ill need? http://www.ebay.com/itm/METRA-72-5600-SPEAKER-CONNECTOR-HARNESS-FOR-FORD-VEHICLES-ADAPTORS-/360432679602?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53eb763ab2