• Announcements

• Sean T.

Having trouble logging in after the update?   04/25/16

After the forum update, you need to use your displayed name as your login. Your password should remain the same. If you are still having trouble, please e-mail Sean [email protected] and he can reset your password.
    • Sean T.

Help Support TSOC by Making a Donation!   01/29/17

TSOC is funded by donations only. The operating expenses for TSOC are about $320 annually for hosting, domains, and IP Board license renewals. Support from our members is greatly appreciated. As always, we appreciate ANY and ALL donations! From $1.00 to $1,000.00, anything you give will support the forums and community experience. You are always free to make a standard donation towards the forums, but if you aren't already a paid member, your donation can include extra benefits!   Click HERE to learn more about our membership levels!  
Scuba9898

What Have You Done To Your Other Vehicle Lately?

3702 posts in this topic

On 3/5/2017 at 1:16 AM, Jeff said:

I purchased a spoiler for the Fusion tonight.  I originally thought about installing an OEM one, but those are quite big and require drilling(they do look really nice though).  I've drilled to install spoilers in the past and while I have no problem doing so....I just really didn't want to mess with it.  I settled on a lip spoiler exactly like the one mmmfloorpie put on his Fusion.  It's not big or flashy, but just enough to give the trunk some class and installs with 3M molding tape.  I bought it on ebay pre-painted so hopefully it will match.  I probably won't have it in time for the meet at Nicks.  I think now all I have left to do is drive it for a while, but I've already done more than I started out to do...so I might just keep going.  I really want the ambient lighting that comes standard on Titanium.   Ford sells a retrofit kit....so maybe that will be my next mod.

Jeff

Get the spoiler yet?

I have.  I'll post a picture of it tomorrow.  Paint matches perfectly.  I'll have to wash the car.  It's all dusty and polleny now.

Jeff