Sign in to follow this  
Spridget

Junk Yard Run Anyone?

I'm looking for a few items and my local salvage yard has completely cleared out their inventory to add new inventory. They crushed everything. It's a vacant lot now.

Looking for:

2005-ish Ford Escape sun visors. Color doesn't matter. Does not require lights. The ones in the vehicle now have rotted from sun damage.

1994 Ford Ranger multi-function switch along with the plug for the headlamps. The MFS is dead in my Ranger. When I disassembled the column to remove the switch, I found the headlamp plug to the MFS was melted. Earlier models may use the same thing, but it changed in '95. I can use just the plug or cut the wires and I'll splice it in. Also need a driver's side mirror, entire assembly. I could use a 5spd shifter boot with plastic surround. Mine is totally busted. I can see the ground.

2001-2002 Mercury Cougar single cup holder insert for the console. This piece pops out of the console. The previous owner drilled a hole in mine to install a switch. Also looking for the passenger side kick panel, black in color.

Any help greatly appreciated.