Post Your Bull In The Snow 2011/12

This is how Rex looked after the mile drive home after work last night... I though how the snow blew off looked pretty sweet!!!!

I was just noticing, your mileage seems pretty low on that Ecomodder thing Sean... I average around 22-23 mpgs!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sunny day on sunday so I got a car wash to get the 1 inch layer of salt off my car.

Woke up to a suprise dusting this morning. Was flurrying all day yesterday and night when I was driving. Had an actual 'snow' for about a half hour last night during my shift, but then it went back to

That sucks. Where's the bull? (I missed something obviously)

Posted Images

You posted a pic in the rain. At the time it was raining here. And I was, and still am (more on the way) tired of it.

OHHHH!! Now I get it! :homer:

I'm blonde, you gotta give me a few minutes (or in this case a few day :lol:) LOL

LOL it's all good.

Sean, I am sitting here in PA wondering the same damn thing...

I think Wednesday is going to be my bi-weekly trip to the car wash with both vehicles.

Sadly, we don't have any snow here (in what is supposed to be the snowiest city in the country ...) so looks like my snow-wheeling trip next weekend is off.

Sunny day on sunday so I got a car wash to get the 1 inch layer of salt off my car.

That is one beautiful car youve got there man!

Here is a pic of mine at the ski hill yesterday:

ef73bbc9-1-1.jpg

I love that shade of blue adio. Great looking car!

CJPilot...that car looked so clean a few weeks ago...

Make sure you lube up the rockers and wheel well arches with oil.

I love that shade of blue adio. Great looking car!

CJPilot...that car looked so clean a few weeks ago...

Make sure you lube up the rockers and wheel well arches with oil.

I know it...this is what it looks like after a few days on these roads. Im gonna keep everything clean until we have warmer weather when I can take off the rocker covers and protect them. Any ideas on what exactly to use?

I know it...this is what it looks like after a few days on these roads. Im gonna keep everything clean until we have warmer weather when I can take off the rocker covers and protect them. Any ideas on what exactly to use?

POR-15 the heck out of the rockers That'll protect them. Put some holes in the bottom of the plastic to let moisture/dirty drain out. Saw a 97 SHO at the yard. Carolina car but had been offroaded at some point. I yanked the rockers off and a collection of nasty old leaves and dirt came down with a foot long portion of dusty, rusted metal rocker.

drjkel made a great post on TCCA about how to seal up the body seam that rots out on the wheel well arch. I will go hunt for it later this evening or tomorrow.

Thanks for the comments guys!blush.gif

Sean T- I've had them for little over a year now, just haven't taken a lot of new pictures lately. laugh.gif

Well here's last weeks snow. Ended up with about a foot but it's all pretty much melted now. I forsee water restrictions this summer if it keeps up like this.

A532FE32-orig.jpg

Aww how sad. I can't play this year :( For lack of snow and lack of Bull. double fail :(

That sucks. Where's the bull? (I missed something obviously)

• Like 1

Ah ok. You very well may have posted it here, I just either missed it, or don't remember it.

I had two. The 2000 I was driving was dangerously rusty. I was worried where the strut rod in the rear attaches to the frame/body was going to break because the corrosion was so heavy in spots. Also needed extensive work. Had a coolant leak that I chased for 5 years that was ENOUGH lol... I needed money to go to a U2 show so I sold her for scrap.

My 1990 was a hard one to let go. Had her for 7 years or so. Spent a lot of time crusing, and working on her. I simply did not have the money any more to bring her back to safe standards... Needed brakes, suspension work, and it no longer had a back seat from my stereo fun. Plus the rust was getting to worsen to the point it was looking like a rust bucket.