I was so jelly of everyone else posting about their trucks they bought, so I decided to steal them all. Now I have 4 trucks and they have none. :)

1.jpg

DSCN0155.jpg

newranger1.jpg

2011-09-20_16-31-43_954.jpg

Seriously though, all I got this week was some 1/24 scale display cases at Michaels and these beauties for winter:

313259_2368775493313_1068235184_2825103_11924413_n.jpg

Lol, I got an MN12 Car, much better than a truck if you ask me :)

Those hubcaps remind me of something, but I can't quite figure out what... Looks very retro though :P

I think extremely inexpensive junkyard tires ($95 for wheels and tires w/ 85% tread...) compliment them even better LOL

Whitewalls would compliment those hubs, I think.

I completely agree with this!!! Most badass winters ever!!

Oh, and Sean... You missed my truck ;) I bought an F450 last month hehe.

Sean, I F'in LOVE those hubcaps. You just need some wide whites on a red car for that Lightning McQueen look. B)

Those are really some cool covers though, I really hate to see what they look like after winter. I hope they dont rust up on you to bad.

Oooh I did forget the f450!!! I got that too. Lol

And yeah they have a bit of surface rust on them now, but the guy gave me some cleaner with them... he already cleaned 2, I just need to do the other 2.

You mean my red Dur an go? I love it. Just put some leather seat skins in. I need to get some new brake light bulbs though... all 3 for the 3rd brake need replaced!

Lol, I got an MN12 Car, much better than a truck if you ask me :)

Those hubcaps remind me of something, but I can't quite figure out what... Looks very retro though :P

MN12 > trucks

I hauled everything we owned from Wisconsin to Tennessee with a 1990 Thunderbird V6 (Essex). 6x12 tandem axle uhaul trailers when way overloaded combined with no trans cooler makes for a 55mph journey until the mountains, where we struggled to make it up and over at all...but we did make it.

MN12 > trucks

I hauled everything we owned from Wisconsin to Tennessee with a 1990 Thunderbird V6 (Essex). 6x12 tandem axle uhaul trailers when way overloaded combined with no trans cooler makes for a 55mph journey until the mountains, where we struggled to make it up and over at all...but we did make it.

I used to tow a 22' cuddy with mine.

Actually, that was pretty scary!

• 3 years later...

Hahahahaah I just fell across this thread... kind of funny, because I actually DID get a truck!!!!

10888513_10204968809874475_2967649118726

I like the truck! I found one with very low miles similar to yours but in blue. I think it'd make a nice winter vehicle but I can't afford it and don't nevessarily need it.

Edited by it'sthatcar
  • 2 weeks later...

Rex is doing ok.... I really suppose I should post an update but I'm just so lazy about it...

I will say, I drive Rex to work every day :)