Miniwelnick

Your Favorite Thing

What is your absolute favorite experience/quirk/detail of your taurus?

For example, My absolute favorite thing to do is get my bull to 5-6k revs after working a loooooong shift.

Now post. ph34r.gif

• Like 1

Cranking up the music on my Mach Audio system (now with PIE X3 auxiliary input- finished it five minutes ago! :Shady_J:) and cruising the backroads outside of my town to blow off steam after a sucky day at the office. Along with other musical accompaniment coming from the Mustang GT muffler out back... :ph34r:

I love that it starts, and runs, and drives, and has heat, and A/C, and that it is Mine. :)

• Like 1

Disturbing the peace in Grandma's grocery getter.

What do I like best about my wagon, thats a hard one. I could sit here and try to pick one thing that I have done to it but that would be to hard.

I guess the thing I like most about the wagon is that I take it to shows and totally mess with the minds of the garage / trailor queen owners as well as the "new" muscle car owners. That is a great feeling when you own a "common" taurus wagon.

So, I guess the thing I like most about the wagon, that its actually recieved awards at car shows.

Awards2011a.jpg

• Like 1

Back when I was doing my internship at the state police. People always got out of my way when they my taurus coming out of the post. And some people still do ph34r.gif.

So, I guess the thing I like most about the wagon, that its actually recieved awards at car shows.

Awards2011a.jpg

Yes! I was hoping you'd post that trophy showcase picture soon. :lol: What a great collection.

Yes! I was hoping you'd post that trophy showcase picture soon. :lol: What a great collection.

LMAO.... I have been wanting to get a shot outside with the car, but the weather has been fighting me with that. :angry: At this rate its going to be spring before that happens. :whine:

my favorite thing is that mine is one of only two light evergreen cars on this club, and is the only customized light evergreen taurus on m block, in my town and most likely in my state. there are others here, but none are as well kept and modded as mine is. happy.gif

$had3 :ford::merc:others-261.gif

Edited by Shady_J

What do I like best about my wagon, thats a hard one. I could sit here and try to pick one thing that I have done to it but that would be to hard.

I guess the thing I like most about the wagon is that I take it to shows and totally mess with the minds of the garage / trailor queen owners as well as the "new" muscle car owners. That is a great feeling when you own a "common" taurus wagon.

{clipped image}

Screen_Shot_2011-10-02_at_11.19.25_PM.png

happy.gif

Easy! I have beaten the s**t out of it for >60k maintenance-neglected miles, and she still fires right up every morning, raring to go. Sometimes rattling, but a couple qts of oil takes care of that :lol: .

Also, MACH. Yes MACH. The factory stereo system in a Ford mass-produced vehicle, that sounds better than the majority of bullsh*t that people spend their McDonald's paycheck on for their Hondas to go thumpitythump.

The fact that it's one of only 4,000 special-edition Tauruses made. And also the fact that it rolled off the assembly line on my birthday, 3/26/2003 (according to the Ford build sheet)