Brian_05_SEL

Wtb- Parts For 1999 Pontiac Grand Am.

I am helping a coworker get her recently acquired car up to spec. It needs both headlamp assemblies and both taillamp assemblies- any 1999-2005 Grand Am 4-door should do as a donor car. Not sure about the coupes. Good to decent shape please, the current parts have about 15 coats of Nightshade.

Shipping is to ZIP code 60107. I'd like to keep it under $50.00 + S/H for the full set.

You should post this up on thechicagogarage.com sir.

Brian there was a couple Grand ams at the junk yard, but the tails and head lights were crap. I'll keep my eye out though

gt or se? the tailights were different. also if you wanted to take the time you could pretty easily sand off the coating on them and just polish them up. much cheaper

It's an SE.

The Nightshade job is pretty bad and with a lot of coats; she'd rather get them replaced.

The local Pull A Part has a recent Grand Am GT on the lot from Wisconsin (I grabbed the plate from it). But looking at www.pullapart.com 's pricing for all 4 (which are there and are in good shape), that's way outa the budget.

Just the headlights- what do they want at pullapart?

Can you grab the headlights for me?

I'll make my way over there next weekend. Hopefully they are still there. I can't make it to there after work quickly enough.

Thanks, just let me know.

I've received all the parts required to fix my coworker's car, so this thread is closed.