The Official Dang Near Anything Thread

hahahaha best night ever... quoting this movie and getting all these messages from Shady asking what I've been drinking! Hahahaha
  • Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Starting a new business with an old friend. He currently owns and operates a small auto repair shop in south Austin. His current location is too small to meet demand so he has been wanting to expand.

Finally looking at a job "upgrade", at least for me. Got a conditional job offer from O'Reilly Auto Parts making considerably more than what I do now at Zaxby's with the added potential of being able

Its a rental car, remember it gets the piss beat out of it... Don't be gentle its a rental.

Posted Images

now with my luck ,it will never snow again lol

LOL that's exactly how I feel. I finally took the time to put good tires on Marilyn for the winter this year. So far we got one snow, and that was in October! :rofl:

Everyone says I have been drinking to much beer :Shady_J: , like that can ever happen..... Well because of that and to keep peace in the hose I am cutting back to one beer a day. :D

Hers my proof, 1 bottle of beer a day.

Beer.jpg

• Like 2

Very nice. I have a Budweiser Millenium bottle like that :D

Ahhhhhhhh, but this one is older than both of us and made from glass, not plastic.

Dennis that pint glass looks like a shot glass! laugh.gif

LOL, thats the look I wanted, but with the cabinets there it gives the actual size.

Thats cool Rusty, I never saw a bud one out of glass, always plastic. That POC bottle was bought new by my grandfather back in the '50s when he was a bartender, so its always been in the family.

machausta, sorry to see you go. We need to keep the good and clean out the bad but I dont see that hapening soon. :cheers:

LOL, thats the look I wanted, but with the cabinets there it gives the actual size.

Thats cool Rusty, I never saw a bud one out of glass, always plastic. That POC bottle was bought new by my grandfather back in the '50s when he was a bartender, so its always been in the family.

machausta, sorry to see you go. We need to keep the good and clean out the bad but I dont see that hapening soon. :cheers:

That's really cool, Dennis.And Mach, sorry to see you go.

Ok, that was a short vacation. I've never smiled so much at an emailed apology in my life.

So how bout them cold ones? :lol:

• Like 1

Im always game for a good party so i'm on my way.... :Shady_J: :Shady_J:

• Like 1