The Official Dang Near Anything Thread

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Starting a new business with an old friend. He currently owns and operates a small auto repair shop in south Austin. His current location is too small to meet demand so he has been wanting to expand.

Finally looking at a job "upgrade", at least for me. Got a conditional job offer from O'Reilly Auto Parts making considerably more than what I do now at Zaxby's with the added potential of being able

Its a rental car, remember it gets the piss beat out of it... Don't be gentle its a rental.

Posted Images

Well, I preordered it. DIscount brought it to $404, then that evil sales tax jacked it back up to $439.

Surface-2-back.jpg

It's supposed to ship before October 25th (originally was the 21st but they've had more orders than expected). The 256GB and 512GB Surface Pro 2's have sold out through mid December.

Congrats! Having used a Surface before, it was actually very nice! :)

I barely use my iPad because it's just an oversized iPhone, and I hate doing things on it. But I keep it for video... An overpriced video display that SlingBox, NetFlix, and other crap.

I don't know what kind of class that is but I have never seen more than maybe 5-10 people with laptops out in a large lecture like that.  Must be some goofy stuff going on at the University of Missouri.

Crashed my car...

Well not really, but I managed to back into a fire hydrant. I couldn't see it and for whatever reason my backup sensors didn't go off! It literally punched out the sensor and there is a nice hole in the bumper now. Getting it looked at tomorrow. Get a "luxury" rental car while I wait for it to get fixed. Yay for good insurance!

Well yeah! I mean without them I would have hit it too. It's right up against the street and its a long car and I couldn't see it... The stupid things didn't even go off! I was pissed!!

Crashed my car...

Well not really, but I managed to back into a fire hydrant. I couldn't see it and for whatever reason my backup sensors didn't go off! It literally punched out the sensor and there is a nice hole in the bumper now. Getting it looked at tomorrow. Get a "luxury" rental car while I wait for it to get fixed. Yay for good insurance!

Yay for higher insurance rates!