• Announcements

• Sean T.

Having trouble logging in after the update?   04/25/16

After the forum update, you need to use your displayed name as your login. Your password should remain the same. If you are still having trouble, please e-mail Sean at TaurusOwners@gmail.com and he can reset your password.
    • Sean T.

Help Support TSOC by Making a Donation!   01/29/17

TSOC is funded by donations only. The operating expenses for TSOC are about $320 annually for hosting, domains, and IP Board license renewals. Support from our members is greatly appreciated! As always, we are grateful for ANY and ALL donations! From $1.00 to $100.00, anything you give will support the forums and community experience. At any time, you are free to make a standard donation towards our operating expenses. Surplus funds will stay with the forum for next year, so even if it appears we have enough cash on hand, we're always in need of donations! When you make a donation towards our operating expenses, your membership will automatically upgrade based on your donation amount. (Please see the link below for more info)     Click HERE to learn more about our membership levels!  
    • Sean T.

!!! *** Known Issue for New Member Sign-Up *** !!!   04/20/17

It has been brought to our attention that new members are unable to sign up. Producing an error code EX1364. We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. In the mean time, if you encounter this error, please send a message using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page, and we will contact you when it has been resolved.
Rusty

The Official Dang Near Anything Thread

7745 posts in this topic

Here is a thread for damn near anything! Random thoughts, pictures, whatever.

First one from me has been on my mind a couple days now. I was heading south and saw a Centennial Taurus. Correct headlights, tails, colors and badges. BUT no spoiler! I was under the assumption that they all had them, as any one I have ever seen did.

Anyway, carry on, folks!

:ford::tsoc::merc:

Also, it ain't every day you find a 2cent Euro in your driveway :D

I like pickles. A lot.

1 person likes this

I like pickles. A lot.

Now that's random. THAT'S what I'm talkin about! :rofl2:

I do too! Specially the Sweet Gherkins. And olives. And cake. OOO! and you know those little French's Fried Onions that come in the paper can? LOVE those things the best. Eat 'em right outta that paper can.

Edited by Rusty

I will never understand why 3rd gen Taurus sales brochures have the radio antenna mast removed.

Edited by double--negative

Yesterday we had two cakes in the office for a coworker's maternity leave party. One of them looked like a pink bear. The other one was covered with Oreos.

I don't know which one I liked more.

OK well since nobody uses the BullChat these days, might as well start a thread for the little comments and thoughts that don't warrent a whole thread.

First one from me has been on my mind a couple days now. I was heading south and saw a Centennial Taurus. Correct headlights, tails, colors and badges. BUT no spoiler! I was under the assumption that they all had them, as any one I have ever seen did.

Anyway, carry on, folks!

:ford::tsoc::merc:

Rusty, all Centennials came from the factory without a spoiler. A spoiler was an option at the dealership. Speaking of which, I really need to find a rear parcel shelf with the third brake lamp delete for my car........

Edited by tRus03
1 person likes this

Hmm. Learn somethin new LOL.

Tacos rule!

1 person likes this

I hate cars. :ph34r:

1 person likes this

Tacos rule!

TACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

I hate drivers that drive below the speed limit for mile and miles, and then at the first available place to pass they speed up. angry.gifangry.gif

OH, and woman driving huge suvs while texting and talking on the phone and have NO CLUE how to park them either.

Edited by mh488
2 people like this

Why doesn't chicken usually taste like chicken?

I was at a friend's house on Saturday night watching a double feature via Netflix- Reservoir Dogs followed by Toy Story 3.

It occurred to me at one point that these films, while quite different from each other, are still both awesome in their own way.

I have a question... Today I saw a blue G4 Taurus... It had "TAURUS" badging on the front doors by the fenders, above the middle piece of moulding like where Brian's "powered by" badge is. It looked like stock lettering but I've never seen this before on any other Taurus.

I'm thinking it's just a mod though?

Yep, that was custom. I think a person from Canada had done something like that and talked about it on the old TCCA site...

I need to clean my room lol.

And hopefully I can go to school in Pittsburgh this fall!

Funnel cakes and bacon!

I need to clean my room lol.

And hopefully I can go to school in Pittsburgh this fall!

Pittsburgh? Where do you want to go in Pittsburgh?

Hi! I'm still in my pajamas!

Hi! I'm still in my pajamas!

:rolleyes:

Hahaha. God I am going to miss this weekend.

Now I must work. :(

Alot_of_work_Emoticons.gif

i need more money to work on my car with... thought of the day

Why do the movies Gran Torino and Up have the same plot?

1 person likes this

A/C out?

Try this mod:

215119_10150268115399298_502209297_7335321_818415_n.jpg

I beat a civic in my SE yesterday....

ford.gif