Sign in to follow this  
Sean T.

Woodward Dream Cruise 2011!

The Dream Cruise is coming up!!! August 20th!!!

Who all is planning on going? We should meet up and have lunch or dinner or something and have a mini-meet.

I got the day off from work, so I'll be there!!!

Me!

Would love to! but it's over there. And I'm over here. With empty pockets :(

Would love to! but it's over there. And I'm over here. With empty pockets :(

See if you can hitch a ride with somebody if someone from your area is going. :dunno:

Meh, still ain't got the money for a room or anything

I am going to try and come up with the '95 Bull if I get it cleaned up and detailed.

In.

Right now I am planning on making the trip, I think I even talked my wife into comming for this one. (dont know if thats good or bad yet..... :lol: ) :lol: I plan in making it a one day trip since detroit is less than 3 hours from me. I know a good place over in Livonia for lunch, for those over 21..LOL.........:P

Right now I am planning on making the trip, I think I even talked my wife into comming for this one. (dont know if thats good or bad yet..... :lol: ) :lol: I plan in making it a one day trip since detroit is less than 3 hours from me. I know a good place over in Livonia for lunch, for those over 21..LOL.........:P

<_<

Leave me out. I see how it is.

That's fine. I'll just, you know, stand outside and "watch" your wagon. Wouldn't want some drunks to get too close and uh... dent.... scratch.... maybe hit it.

But 'cha-know, that won't happen with me around.

th_teehee.png

dry.gif

Leave me out. I see how it is.

That's fine. I'll just, you know, stand outside and "watch" your wagon. Wouldn't want some drunks to get too close and uh... dent.... scratch.... maybe hit it.

But 'cha-know, that won't happen with me around.

th_teehee.png

LMAO...... :lol: Hey Devin, we'll sneek ya in. Its nothing raunchy or anything, just a local bar that has some great food. I was turned onto the place when I was doing some work at Roush up the street. All the girls there have clothes on, nothing to worry about..LOL Its just a little hole in the wall, The Plymouth Road House. With some of the bikes I've seen there, I dont worry about the wagon, its safe there.

...nothing raunchy or anything...
LOL Its just a little hole in the wall

3834054413.jpg

OH I see now. ;)

3834054413.jpg

OH I see now. ;)

ummmmmmm now you have me worried Devin........ :blush: I think the question would be, why do you have that picture ??? (gonna be good and not say anything that may get me banned) B)

OH, when did I ever shut-up.... Hey Devin, is that one of your favorite summer vacation spots ??????

Lets just say the Road House is a nice "family" place for the over 21 crowd.

ummmmmmm now you have me worried Devin........ :blush: I think the question would be, why do you have that picture ??? (gonna be good and not say anything that may get me banned) B)

Lets just say the Road House is a nice "family" place for the over 21 crowd.

:rolleyes:

ps_logo2.png

and why would you get banned? :huh: I think my post would be worse than what yours would be, lmao.

:rolleyes:

ps_logo2.png

and why would you get banned? :huh: I think my post would be worse than what yours would be, lmao.

LOL..just being a smart ass, but you posted before I edited mine...LOL...... Oh yea, and i've looked up alot of stuff on google & that, but never did I look for THAT....LOL :lol:

Neither have I.

Now wheres that clear history button...

------

Side note: this is what I get when searching clear history button on the Googles.

101217_700b_v1.jpg

:lol:

Neither have I.

Now wheres that clear history button...

------

Side note: this is what I get when searching clear history button on the Googles.

101217_700b_v1.jpg

OK, just from the content of this thread today... Woodward is going to be ******* awesome! :lol::ph34r::tsoc:

OK, just from the content of this thread today... Woodward is going to be ******* awesome! :lol::ph34r::tsoc:

:P Ohhhhhh you have no idea...... I want pictures of the wagon infront of Ford, that will be great. BTW, i've always said, "you can make me grow old, you CANT make me grow up...." so hell yea were gonna party and have fun.

OK. I have the PTO logged at work, and my hotel room is now booked for the Woodward Dream Cruise.:HappyDance1::HappyDance2:

I'll be arriving in Detroit on the afternoon of August 19th, and staying until late evening on August 21st.

One month away! ;)

OK. I have the PTO logged at work, and my hotel room is now booked for the Woodward Dream Cruise.:HappyDance1::HappyDance2:

I'll be arriving in Detroit on the afternoon of August 19th, and staying until late evening on August 21st.

WOW... I was just going to make it a one day trip. Now I know where the TSOC HOSPITALITY ROOM is and i'll just get drunk and pass out in a corner for the evening...LOL :lol:

Looks like I'll be making it. My ship off date got moved back unsure.gif.

Alex

The whole gang's getting back together... :lol:

This is going to be a really fun weekend. :ph34r:

The whole gang's getting back together... :lol:

Minus Nick. :(

Sounds fun, I would love to go but sadly can't. *shakes fist* One of these days, one of these days.