• Announcements

• Sean T.

Having trouble logging in after the update?   04/25/16

After the forum update, you need to use your displayed name as your login. Your password should remain the same. If you are still having trouble, please e-mail Sean at [email protected] and he can reset your password.
    • Sean T.

Help Support TSOC by Making a Donation!   01/29/17

TSOC is funded by donations only. The operating expenses for TSOC are about $320 annually for hosting, domains, and IP Board license renewals. Support from our members is greatly appreciated! As always, we are grateful for ANY and ALL donations! From $1.00 to $100.00, anything you give will support the forums and community experience. At any time, you are free to make a standard donation towards our operating expenses. Surplus funds will stay with the forum for next year, so even if it appears we have enough cash on hand, we're always in need of donations! When you make a donation towards our operating expenses, your membership will automatically upgrade based on your donation amount. (Please see the link below for more info)     Click HERE to learn more about our membership levels!  
    • Sean T.

!!! *** Known Issue for New Member Sign-Up *** !!!   04/20/17

It has been brought to our attention that new members are unable to sign up. Producing an error code EX1364. We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. In the mean time, if you encounter this error, please send a message using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page, and we will contact you when it has been resolved.
Rusty

Spotted!

137 posts in this topic

So we have a spot the rice, why not a spot the nice? Had alot of fun with this thread on another car forum I used to staff on.

This morning I spotted a '65 'Stang convertible. Wimbledon White. Lovely.

0616110733.jpg

Edited by Rusty

100_0145.jpg

000_0002.jpg

The second is a twin turbo Mystichrome Cobra. Kid has wrecked it twice and never got it to run right. It was nice when it was supercharged, but he couldn't leave it alone. Now he has a yellow cobra vert as well.

That '70 is a beaut. That 'Stang is cool, too. Need a daylight pic :P

IMAG0212.jpg

IMAG0211.jpg

IMAG0210.jpg

IMAG0209.jpg

Does this count? It's pure awesome.

IMAG0206.jpg

IMAG0207.jpg

Model cars don't count, but that '73 Charger is re-damn-diculously gorgeous

Edited by Rusty

You say no and I still say amazing. That guy built those from just a body. He's literally got the tach wired up and the parachute hooked up to the trigger inside the car. Also has braided nitrous lines running from the bottle to the motor.

Also roughly 2500 horsepower total in the first picture of the Tbird if you look up the stairs in the background.

HEY! That's Tech in the background..where I went to highschool!

on topic: That car looks like it's in great condition cool.gif

You say no and I still say amazing. That guy built those from just a body. He's literally got the tach wired up and the parachute hooked up to the trigger inside the car. Also has braided nitrous lines running from the bottle to the motor.

Also roughly 2500 horsepower total in the first picture of the Tbird if you look up the stairs in the background.

Oh I totally agree. A HELL of alot of work must have gone into them models.

Spotted this poor fella the other day.

2011-08-30_17-10-58_758.jpg

Ouch.

Ariel Atom

2011-08-11122610.jpg:wub: :wub:

1 person likes this

Where do you live?! I thought they only had those in europe...

lol nowhere special. In fact, that's a steel mill in the background.

Spotted this poor fella the other day.

2011-08-30_17-10-58_758.jpg

Poor thing!!! Looks rust free! A new bumper, maybe a junkyard hatch, and it's be almost good as new :(

Since there are pics of classics..I'd like to submit Cadillac during the height of it's luxury: The world renowned 1956 Cadillac Fleetwood Sixty Special with all options including factory air conditioning in an ultra rare factory color. I really regret parting with it. Owned this one for 12 years.

56caddy1.jpg

56caddy.jpg

2 people like this

Ah, man, Jeff. That thing is pure beauty!

Edited by Rusty

That Caddy is the Luxury Liner of the Land Yachts. :wub: I loved the exhaust coming out of the bumper like that.

Got a 2'fer the other day. In the foreground is a Citroen 2CV. In the background is a Fiat 128 (yellow). When I first saw the Fiat, I thought it was a Trabant. While I was checking it out, the 2CV rolled up. Spotted in Austin.

2012-01-17_17-33-18_345.jpg

2 people like this

Sweet catch!

Got a 2'fer the other day. In the foreground is a Citroen 2CV. In the background is a Fiat 128 (yellow). When I first saw the Fiat, I thought it was a Trabant. While I was checking it out, the 2CV rolled up. Spotted in Austin

Ive seen one of those before...dont remember when or where though.

Awesome 2CV!!!! There was a rickety old brown one that would putt around here, but haven't seen it in a couple years :/

Spotted at the grocery store last night. 86? Tempo. Don't know why, but I like these ugly buggars.

post-234-0-88615300-1327414568_thumb.jpg

58567_1547577124893_1098990825_1540415_5250115_n.jpg

58298_1547561804510_1098990825_1540341_1160551_n.jpg

I took these awhile back at the Tupelo Car Museum. What do I win? mellow.gif

Spotted this pristine, rust free Sable yesterday.

6D92CA28-orig.jpg

1 person likes this

Do the 2CV's literally have only two horsepower, or was it a French marketing thing to avoid some sort of tax?

Good condition, BTW.