Well about (2) years ago, I had replaced the worn out factory composite front end links. They had some play on both sides so I replced them w/ the metal Moog end links. I just started hearing the "popping" noise yesterday. I replaced them That cured the problem then. I'll check it out fully this weekend. I probably should check out the front struts too. I installed SHO rear springs and new struts about 3 or 4 years ago, so possible the front struts may be nearing replacement. Shes got 89k miles on her now.

Chester needs new links too. Nick is gonna' come over and take care of that for me. LOL!

Haha just holla when u is ready!

BTW...for what its worth, my Ingalls front end links apparently had some sort of issue. The Front passenger one to be specific. Something with the joint itself being loose. It was trashed after 10K miles, and had been making racket for the past 7-8 of it, lol. The sealed, metal endlinks from Deeza are apparently some of the best you can buy (popular company in Europe, on the rise here in US). Especially for people that drive on crummy roads, they have a unique design. Will be happy to post a PDF of their design & info if interested.

Haha just holla when u is ready!

BTW...for what its worth, my Ingalls front end links apparently had some sort of issue. The Front passenger one to be specific. Something with the joint itself being loose. It was trashed after 10K miles, and had been making racket for the past 7-8 of it, lol. The sealed, metal endlinks from Deeza are apparently some of the best you can buy (popular company in Europe, on the rise here in US). Especially for people that drive on crummy roads, they have a unique design. Will be happy to post a PDF of their design & info if interested.

I would be interested in seeing those Nick. Both my Ingalls show wear (some play on both sides). I think they only had about 10-12k miles on them too.

Sorry to borrow this thread, but just wanted you to take a quick look of the picture I posted in this thread:

http://www.taurusowners.com/index.php?/topic/264-please-help-me-isolate-rear-suspension-noises/

I bought both ingalls rear link and 26mm swaybar from you.Just wonder have you ever seem the endlink bushings popping out like this before? I'd appreciate your insight, thanks!

We would like to see about getting back so we can see what is going on.

I think it's nearing that time for me to replace my endlinks as well. I've got 55K on the originals, and I'm starting to hear that infamous popping noise.

Sorry to borrow this thread, but just wanted you to take a quick look of the picture I posted in this thread:

http://www.taurusown...pension-noises/

I bought both ingalls rear link and 26mm swaybar from you.Just wonder have you ever seem the endlink bushings popping out like this before? I'd appreciate your insight, thanks!

It looks like you have the bushing in backwards. The knob needs to go into the sway bar.