Sign in to follow this  
DLC360

First Show Detail For The Old Red Wagon

Yesterday was the first show for the wagon, A charity show in Columbus Ohio for the Earth Angle association at Ricart Ford / Superstore, a HUGE dealership with almost every brand. Well, with everything going on I didnt get to give the wagon a show detail until I arrived at the event yesterday morning. I have found out that after just a wash, I can have the wagon detailed out in 2.5 hours and 99% ready for a show. I did miss a couple little spots that were hard to get, but it ranked right up there with the other entries and held its own. I did go through a few extra rags & Q-tips to get the detailing done quicker, but now I have a good start for the rest of the season. This was actually a charity car cruise with spectators picking the winners and not a judged show. Anyways, here are a couple pics of the wagon in show trim.

UFO01.jpg

UFO04.jpg

UFO03.jpg

UFO02.jpg

Lookin' good Dennis! Wish I had the time to detail mine like that... I would actually consider taking it to the weekly show in my area on saturdays.

Very nice, man! Love that engine bay. Wanna do mine in sparkly blue eventually.

Very nice, man! Love that engine bay. Wanna do mine in sparkly blue eventually.

Send me the paint, and when you bring my shipment of yuenglings we can change over the parts in about 2 hours........ or 48 bottles what ever comes first. :P

THANKS Angrod, the hardest part is getting the first cleaning done, that will take a good day. Once you have that done, its even easy after a long messy winter to clean it up and have it ready. When I first started showing the wagon, people thought I was crazy and laughed, now I am welcomed and respected at the shows for what I have been able to accomplish with a "common" car.

Good Job

Mike

:cool:

Edited by mwt