After some negotiation with my boss, I have the whole Memorial Day weekend off from work (Saturday thru Monday). B)

I've actually been wanting to host a Midwest Chapter meet at my place since moving in last fall, so I'd like to see how many folks would come out for this one. Anyone from TSOC is welcome- mi Bullpen es su Bullpen.

Peperonikiller- No

Robert- ??

Zorin - No

Zenriddles- No

Devin- No

TaurusKev- No

Edited by Brian_05_SEL
Updated list of people who had planned to come

I just noticed that "meet" is spelled incorrectly in the title....unless there's a double entendre there.....which would be humorous.

TaurusKev will need to explain that one... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

If it wouldn't cost me $160 round trip, I'd come, but I don't know if that very feasible. :(

Plus a shoddy transmission doesn't boost my confidence of making it there and back ok. :rolleyes:

If it wouldn't cost me $160 round trip, I'd come, but I don't know if that very feasible. :(

Plus a shoddy transmission doesn't boost my confidence of making it there and back ok. :rolleyes:

Hah. I will be lucky if I pay 160 ONE WAY.

Tim

• Like 1

TaurusKev will need to explain that one... ;)

Meat is just funnier :)

• Like 1

Hah. I will be lucky if I pay 160 ONE WAY.

Tim

This is true.. :lol:

I may be able to come now though. Tranny will be fixed. ^_^ No promises.

• Like 1

Man, I don't see a lot of interest here.......what's the story, guys?

Nothing for nothing, but I don't want to drive 700 miles one-way for a possible three-man meet......

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested, but unable. I have my kids on the weekends, and I can't request days on holiday weekends off work, so no getting Monday or Friday off and having my kids on a different day.

It's too bad...would have been nice to make it to a meet.

Well, I'd like to get a tentative headcount to see who all will make it here over Memorial Day weekend.

Don't think I'll be able to. Don't have the gas money to go. Damn car payments. <_<

It'd be great to meet some new members I haven't met yet, but I've had plans for a while for Memorial day. Have fun guys!

• 2 weeks later...