Alcohol

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lmao [email protected]!

Dude, that stuff is dangerous DELICIOUS! The egg nog extinguishes any fire taste that the alcohol has, so you'll end up consuming eleventy-three of them without thinking about it. Next thing you kno

Posted Images

Ok. I had beer for the first time today. EW. GROSS.

It was Kid Rock's Kick Ass or something like that.... ugh

It was Kid Rock's Kick *** or something like that.... ugh

..........You Were drinking beer?

Wait till i see you... You are too young! *glare*

It was Kid Rock's Kick Ass or something like that.... ugh

That just sound like rank beer. Besides, beers gonna taste nasty your first time. Its just so bitter that you just have to build a tolerance for it. Its funny the first beer I ever had was a PBR and I swore I would never drink again. Years later, I don't mind having a few PBRs and there are far worse tasting beers (IPA for example).

• 2 weeks later...

Miller Lite is gross too, I found out...Orange Smirnoff... is interesting. Never had vodka before.

Bahhahahaha! The Orange was different! And don't forget about the wine coolers!

Miller Lite is gross too, I found out...Orange Smirnoff... is interesting. Never had vodka before.

Lite beer is gross in general, but at least it's manlier than a b***h pop like fruit flavored vodka. :P

• 1 month later...

I felt like experimenting the day after Christmas, so... I mixed really creamy eggnog with some Captain Morgan Spiced Rum.

:ph34r: Winter cheer in a pub glass.

Dude, that stuff is dangerous DELICIOUS! The egg nog extinguishes any fire taste that the alcohol has, so you'll end up consuming eleventy-three of them without thinking about it. Next thing you know, you're just wearing a santa hat, an ugly sweater, and conveniently placed mistletoe. Who needs to wear pants, anyway? It's Christmas!

• Like 1

Personally I have a few favorites.

1. Jack... just Jack nothing else and save a glass hand me the bottle

2. Captain Morgan 100 proof... see directions above

3. Root Beer Schnapps in a frosty mug

4. Coors for my beer choice

5. Kahlua yeah on ice, its just so good...

Anyone have a good New Years? Nothing like taking shots of cheap whiskey chased by Lone Stars, amirite?

For tonight, it's something a bit more sophisticated. Two shots of Jameson mixed with a can of ginger ale.

Tonight, it is bitterly cold outside. This is obviously unusual for Chicago in January. I decided to get creative with the comfort food...

IMG_4996.jpg

Yes, that is a gingerbread man-cookie. Don't judge... it works with the Jager/Pepsi and the epic chili. B)

I don't see how that can be comfortable as I see it as resulting in having stuff coming out both extremes of your body.

Fortunately sir, you are incorrect. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...