Alcohol

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lmao [email protected]!

Dude, that stuff is dangerous DELICIOUS! The egg nog extinguishes any fire taste that the alcohol has, so you'll end up consuming eleventy-three of them without thinking about it. Next thing you kno

Posted Images

1. Cap't Private Stock + Coke

2. Dos Equis

3. I.C. Light / Iron City (depending on mood)

4. Yuengling

5. Peter Straub's Special Dark

I haven't had a drink in months, lol. Last was a Pina Colada back in October last year. Have 2 6 packs in my fridge I haven't touched my sister gave me end of April (Rolling Rock and Magic Hat Pale Ale).

BeerCanBillyBeer.jpg

/Don't actually try drinking this. :ph34r:

:coolgleam:

Hey...I actually have some of those, I used to collect beer cans and still have some downstairs under some dust. Did you know that 3 different breweries made that..not that anyone cares anymore, though.

I had a "Blacksmith" (1/2 Guinness, 1/2 Smithwick's) at my local Irish pub tonight. This place is like my Cheers. They know me by name, and I have a regular drink. I'm not an alcoholic. Really.

I had a "Blacksmith" (1/2 Guinness, 1/2 Smithwick's) at my local Irish pub tonight. This place is like my Cheers. They know me by name, and I have a regular drink. I'm not an alcoholic. Really.

LOL that is the first step denial. LOL Nothing wrong with having a cold one among friends once in a while, everyday could be an issue. tongue.gif

Everytime I walk through the door of my local bar, a shot of Jack and a bottle of PBR is already waiting by the time I sit down.

:cheers:

My party days were over before most of you were born !

But back in the day it was:

Bombay Sapphire and Tonic

Champagne (still have a bottle of Veuve Clicquot 99 stashed away)

See, I was young once upon a time ! Now I believe you're only as old as the one you're feeling !

My party days were over before most of you were born !

But back in the day it was:

Bombay Sapphire and Tonic

Champagne (still have a bottle of Veuve Clicquot 99 stashed away)

See, I was young once upon a time ! Now I believe you're only as old as the one you're feeling !

No lampshade hat = not a party. :D

OK well I'm having one of those Magic Hat's. Not too bad...pretty yeasty (?). Now to watch Carolina do it one last time and send UCLA back home.

• 1 month later...

Well, those that remember the Pa. run last fall............

beer.jpg

Now you know why I have a wagon......... :o

My beer of choice is Yuengling,

Then Jack Daniels and Midnight Moon Moonshine.

How was the Yuengling Premium?? I've never seen that one - let alone tried it.

The premium is a lighter bodied beer. I like that sometimes, but I like the lager much better. I have even had the Yuengling lager lite, but I'm not a fan of that.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...