Alcohol

Hey all. Let's get The Bull Pen started off mildly.

What's your top favorite few drinks?

1. Gentlemans Jack

2. Jack and Coke/Dr. Pepper

3. Jägermeister

4. 6pt PBR bottle/Dixie Beer bottle

:cheers:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lmao [email protected]!

Dude, that stuff is dangerous DELICIOUS! The egg nog extinguishes any fire taste that the alcohol has, so you'll end up consuming eleventy-three of them without thinking about it. Next thing you kno

Posted Images

I don't drink. I'm underage.

But even if I could, I wouldn't.

Get me some Jager too.. Maybe so jack and coke... OH NO! How about some Bacardi and some fruit punch!

I'm not much of a drinker...but when I do its frozen mudslides....otherwise 12 cans of Sunkist a day :D

Has anyone ever seen the drink which is a mix of Budweiser and Clamato...I was on Long Island working last week and saw it in two convenience stores being sold in those tall cans...I do believe that combo would make me puke :puke:budweiser_clamato_2_small.jpg

I'm not much of a drinker...but when I do its frozen mudslides....otherwise 12 cans of Sunkist a day :D

Has anyone ever seen the drink which is a mix of Budweiser and Clamato...I was on Long Island working last week and saw it in two convenience stores being sold in those tall cans...I do believe that combo would make me puke :puke:

OoOO it might be gross but i wanna try that.. Some one ship me some!

Bacardi Light and Diet Coke

Bacardi Select and Diet Coke

Capt Morgan Private Stock and Diet Coke

Jack and Diet Coke

Makers Mark and Diet Coke

Also, various flavored rums to experiment with different juices

I gotta go with some time-honored favorites:

This one...

pabst-blue-ribbon.jpg

And this...

old_milwaukee_light.3okz17vkv78kwsw0cs8gks44g.6ylu316ao144c8c4woosog48w.th.jpeg

And, if you can find them...

BeerCanBillyBeer.jpg

/Don't actually try drinking this. :ph34r:

:coolgleam:

OoOO it might be gross but i wanna try that.. Some one ship me some!

Seriously :blink: Its not bad enough that they mix 'clam juice' and 'tomato juice'...but to add beer...thats nasty!!

Seriously :blink: Its not bad enough that they mix 'clam juice' and 'tomato juice'...but to add beer...thats nasty!!

Ehh I would try it once, and then pawn it off to some one else if its that bad hah!

Crown Black ftw!!!

Man, my man Max whom I am going to Pikes Peak with had the nerve, the gall..........to call Crown Black cough syrup!

Inexperienced drinkers, man. Can't drink with 'em, can't smother them with a pillow.

Tim

Has anyone ever seen the drink which is a mix of Budweiser and Clamato...I was on Long Island working last week and saw it in two convenience stores being sold in those tall cans...I do believe that combo would make me puke :puke:budweiser_clamato_2_small.jpg

That's actually a very popular drink among the Latino crowd here. They actually mix it from Bud and Clamato though instead of buying it premixed.

As far as my favorite drinks go, I add a shot of whiskey to my sweetened iced tea. I also enjoy drinking Irish Mist on the rocks.

Lol! Cough syrup?? f**k that..

You like Gentlemans Jack Daniels, Tim?

I do. However, it's not usually my first choice, and there really isn't that great a reason.

Come to think of it, I'm a bourbon kind of guy, and scotch too, if the mood hits me.

Tim