Sign in to follow this  
steveg1988

Product My Parents Found.

http://www.lowes.com/ProductDisplay?partNumber=263861-78-FG659&langId=-1&storeId=10151&productId=3204117&catalogId=10051&cmRelshp=rel&rel=nofollow&cId=PDIO1

Goof Off 2, Goof harder.

Okay, bad movie joke aside, this stuff works wonders. I had a black mark that i could not get off at the DIY carwash, got ahold of this to see how well it will work on removing the crap the E-Brake rubber left on stuff and....yeah i sprayed it on the black smudge causing it to dissapear. See how well it works if you can get ahold of it. It is water based and is safe for paint supposedly.

Simple green works wonders too, and it smells nice

I have used that with great success over the years, as well as "Goo Gone".

Yeah, Goo Gone is a great product that I always keep on hand.

Goof off 2 should work better for car stuff, it is not as smelly and it is water based.

Goo Gone is great stuff. We use it at the bus company to remove a lot of the crap people leave behind on the seats. (gum, marking pens, unidentifiable food stains).

Simple Green is good but harsh, so be sure you dilute it. Don't use it on plastic - leave a white film you can't get off. We use it to clean bus interiors so I buy it by the 55 gal drum. It no longer smells nice to me LOL.. it reminds me of work! :lol:

Yeah, Goo Gone is a great product that I always keep on hand.

I also use Goo Gone, and will be using it when I scrape off the other site's stickers off my car.

Hey! I suggested that stuff yesterday! way to take credit for it :P Glad it worked for you like it worked for me!

I also use Goo Gone, and will be using it when I scrape off the other site's stickers off my car.

:rofl::rofl2:

I use goof of at work to get tape and sticker residue off windows and it works great.

On glass, nothing is even needed. A sharp razor will work wonders, and if done properly, won't scratch the glass at all. I did it to the random World of Warcraft clan symbol dcal that came on my car when I bought it. Just a razor. No water, cloths, cleaners, anything.

Never pay retail for Goo Gone. It can often be found in your Dollar Tree. Linky

If you pick it up from Home Depot or Autozone, it will cost about $2.50 or so. Get it for $1 at the Dollar Tree.

It's great for removing adhesive or anything sticky or stubborn.

Ha! I bought the same brand product, though I didn't get a spray bottle. Small tin with a spout on it. Poured some on a cloth, rubbed the residue from the dealership emblem right off. Now you can't tell the emblem was even there anymore:

post-884-0-72403300-1304364753_thumb.jpg

post-884-0-23520400-1304364760_thumb.jpg