Scuba9898

Acorn Lug Nuts From A Crown Victoria

Went to discount and they stripped all my acorn lug nuts, in return they just replace it with theirs dry.gif dumbasses. Anyway I need 20 of these little devils.

IMG_2753.jpg

-Alex

It's their fault, make them pay for new ones

x100. That's bull.

It's not OEM. If it was they would pay.

wow really? how does it matter if it's not OEM. I would tell them when the car went in it had x lugs. when it left your care

it y lugs. I suggest you find x lugs and replace them. See I expect the same car back as what went in. it went in with police lugs and comes

back with lugs that were floating around. you should have never left until the right lugs were on the car.

It's not OEM. If it was they would pay.

Shouldn't matter whats OEM on the car, it should matter what was ON the car when it entered their shop.

x2 @ Riso

It's my understanding that getting a place like Discount Tire to fully rectify something they screwed up on your car is like milking a squirrel.

But still, you should insist they replace them with a full set of what you had. Chew out corporate, file a complaint with the BBB, something. They should be buying a set of new Ford lugs for you.

If someone had aftermarket rims with chrome lug nuts and they screwed them up, would they replace them with a set of open ones? I'd certainly hope not. The fact that your "aftermarket" wheel option is somewhat esoteric shouldn't matter.

• Like 2

It's my understanding that getting a place like Discount Tire to fully rectify something they screwed up on your car is like milking a squirrel.

But still, you should insist they replace them with a full set of what you had. Chew out corporate, file a complaint with the BBB, something. They should be buying a set of new Ford lugs for you.

If someone had aftermarket rims with chrome lug nuts and they screwed them up, would they replace them with a set of open ones? I'd certainly hope not. The fact that your "aftermarket" wheel option is somewhat esoteric shouldn't matter.

Again, x2. Raise some hell. It's the only way to get s**t done.

Edited by Rusty

After I get out of the recruiters tomorrow, I'm heading back down there. I know the manager quite well, and hopefully I'll get my lug nuts.

-Alex

• Like 1

After I get out of the recruiters tomorrow, I'm heading back down there. I know the manager quite well, and hopefully I'll get my lug nuts.

-Alex

Cool. :clap:

Hate to see ya get screwed. No pun intended.

Edited by Rusty