Sign in to follow this  
Coreyp

Need A Non-Taurus Parts From Outside The Rustbelt

As I posted the other day My brother just bought a 93 F150 flare side,but as with any vehicle form the rust belt some parts rust beyond repair and need replaced.The problem is the fiberglass running board braces are rusted so bad that the running boards are not safe to step on any more and the passenger side is falling off.So If anybody living outside the rust belt happens to see a 92-96 Ford truck with the fiberglass running boards in a junkyard could you please grab the braces for them.They are held on by about 4 bolts per side so it isn't that time consuming to remove.I have searched Ebay but with no luck,so these running boards may be a little harder to find.

Got any pics? I may go to the yard tmrw. I think the Pull A Part place in Columbia has a few (you can check their website).

I don't have one of his truck but the truck in this ebay listing has the exact same running boards. truck with same running boards.I checked the Junk yards website and they have about 4-5 listed unless they have got some new ones in.It's not hard to tell what the running board braces are either because they are the only L shape piece of metal running from the bottom of the truck to the running board.Hope the picture help other wise I take of his truck tomorrow

0oohhhhhhhh those. Hmm, generally it's a bunch of work trucks at the yard with a billion miles. The country folk love to keep on truckin since they don't rust out here so maybe there'll be a wrecked one...I'll certainly keep my eyes peeled. Saw an early 90s black Lightning F150 a couple of weeks ago. Bad ass 90s truck :)