Vash

Looking For Letters S A B L E From Gen 4.5

as the title states i am looking for the letters SABLE from a gen 4.5 sable. there are none around here in any yards i have been to about 4-5 junkyards in the last month the newest sable was an 03...

thanks!

nope those are the older style ones. the search that you listed also had none.

the 04 and 05 sables had individual letters like the gen 4 taurus did and they are mounted on the trunk instead of the bumper.

also used are normally free or very cheap lol which would be nice because i am notsure if i am going to use them or not for sure...

Still looking for these! i really dont want to have to make my own...

way out of my price range i am afraid but that is what i am looking for...

Check local J/Ys?

OR Wal-Mart parking lots? :ph34r:

Edited by Rusty

It's not easy to find late Gen IVs in junkyards yet, especially Sables.

And even if you do, they might not be willing to let someone pry emblems off a saleable late-model body part.

Chris, what exactly are you thinking of doing? If you're not 100% sure you'll like it I've got an idea for an alternative that you could at least do a mock-up with...

whats the idea haha i mean i could make some emblems for it if i wasnt so lazy lol

yeah i am just hoping someone would be able to find some... oh well they were gonna go on one of my trunk lids

Chris, I'll keep an eye out for you when I'm at the yard this weekend. Need to get a new tail light harness for my 2000.

-Alex

I'll keep an eye out too.

I as well will watch next time I'm at the yard. may be soon, as I'm gonna price out and see if i can find some stuff for my newest excursion with Marilyn

whats the idea haha i mean i could make some emblems for it if i wasnt so lazy lol

You could get the emblem off a Gen II wagon and cut the letters apart. Where they're connected is painted black so it'd probably work better than trying to cut up what's on an early Gen IV.