This thread makes for a fun read.

Long story short - guy does a few good powdercoating jobs on a forum, then solicits a bunch more work and scams everybody and runs off with their cash and parts. Then he moves on to another forum.

Let's not be next. And spread the word about this d***he too. BTW, this gets real funny at the 43rd post. BUSTED.

http://www.thechicagogarage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48009

Post #25. Wow.

Post #43=Win. Mr. Eck in da buildin'!

+1

On a side note, looks like a great job for Zorin

Old Boy Larry Eck, from the SHO site.......

I think me and him need to go have a brewski. I like the way he operates!

I might do it a little different however......

Photoshop_The_nuclear_explosion___bomb_011528_.jpg

"I have come to light a firecracker!"

Tim

I love reading Larry's stuff further on. He roasts the bastard alive! Including a crazy amount of personal information that shocked the hell out of me!

This is total internet win!

You have to love that some people get a small taste of success and then think that they have the right to treat others like dirt.

Too bad there wasn't more money involved, since then they could have opened up a can of fraud investigation on him.

I had a similar experience with a computer I tried to buy on ebay several years ago. By the time I got done with the seller, he was practically begging me to take my money back just to call the cops off!

True though, Larry's method was both scary and impressive. He must have ponied up for one of those peoplefinder licenses to look up public records online. All you need is a full name and current age and you can find out tons about people with that service.

How else do you think that credit card companies and the like can keep mailing you unsolicited stuff under your name even after you have changed addresses like 3 times?

Without giving away too much.

Larry is my best friend. And Larry is a professional collections agent.

You can't hide from Larry if he don't want you to hide from him. This was only the tip of the iceberg. Trust me. Larry was gentle with him.

Edited by zenriddles

Old Boy Larry Eck, from the SHO site.......

I think me and him need to go have a brewski. I like the way he operates!

I might do it a little different however......

:nuclear:

"I have come to light a firecracker!"

Tim

If Zorin and Larry teamed up we could rid the world of a-holes.

Without giving away too much.

Larry is my best friend. And Larry is a professional collections agent for an attorney's group.

You can't hide from Larry if he don't want you to hide from him. This was only the tip of the iceberg. Trust me. Larry was gentle with him.

:blink:

Putting Larry and Zorin in the same room might bring about the end times...

sci-fi-post-apocalyptic-36436.jpg

Consolidate too much win in the same time/space, and bad things happen.

thanks guys. I appreciate the support. This is just one bad dude and nothing short of bustin a Zorin on his ass was going to work. I went all in and slowly started peeling away his life to let him know I wasn't F****kin around. We finally got what we wanted - sort of. I have the tracking number, but true to form he kept on lying. He guaranteed Ryan his s**t to be delivered yesterday. As it turns out he went cheap on the shipping and it may get here friday. So long as I can track the package I've backed off.

I got more where that came from for this lying assbucket. He should hope I don't have to peel back a little more. You should go back and revisit it. It's actually become quite entertaining. Never been part of something that has gone viral. Pretty cool.

Larry that was totally bad ass -- I've worked in a similar role and people are always amazed at the things I could tell them about their lives. You put that lying scumbag in his place and no one would disagree that he totally deserved what he got.

thanks guys. I appreciate the support. This is just one bad dude and nothing short of bustin a Zorin on his ass was going to work. I went all in and slowly started peeling away his life to let him know I wasn't F****kin around. We finally got what we wanted - sort of. I have the tracking number, but true to form he kept on lying. He guaranteed Ryan his s**t to be delivered yesterday. As it turns out he went cheap on the shipping and it may get here friday. So long as I can track the package I've backed off.

I got more where that came from for this lying assbucket. He should hope I don't have to peel back a little more. You should go back and revisit it. It's actually become quite entertaining. Never been part of something that has gone viral. Pretty cool.

Dude. I have much respect for this.

It is that kind of respect that occurs when two professional killers decide not to kill each other out of respect for the other.

Tim

In the time it took me to read it from page 1 to the end it grew by 2 pages this should be moved to a public forum.

Oh, man this s**t is going to explode if it doesn't arrive on Friday.

Edited by FantomBlu

In the time it took me to read it from page 1 to the end it grew by 2 pages this should be moved to a public forum.

Oh, man this s**t is going to explode if it doesn't arrive on Friday.

When I went to bed last night there had been 10,xxxx views. Right now we are sitting at over 27,xxx views. The word it getting out. That's all I wanted. People want to do business with UC that's fine. Do it with both eyes open!

When I went to bed last night there had been 10,xxxx views. Right now we are sitting at over 27,xxx views. The word it getting out. That's all I wanted. People want to do business with UC that's fine. Do it with both eyes open!

Damn it, I'm stuck between wanting the OP get his VC back and wanting to see you rip that "vendor" a new asshole the size of Texas, to bad I can't get both.

Damn it, I'm stuck between wanting the OP get his VC back and wanting to see you rip that "vendor" a new asshole the size of Texas, to bad I can't get both.

Why not? :whine:

What's weird is that one of the mods is wondering what my screenname over there means... LovingEpicFailofUC. :dunno: I'd think it's pretty self-explanatory.

Why not? :whine:

What's weird is that one of the mods is wondering what my screenname over there means... LovingEpicFailofUC. :dunno: I'd think it's pretty self-explanatory.

I'm pretty sure Larry said he won't rip him a new one if both the money and the VC get returned to the OP by Friday.