Vash

Wtb: Gen 3 Rear Taillights Any Condition

i am looking for an extremely cheap set of gen 3 rear tail light housings. any year 96-99 for a sedan i need a set for temp use on my sho and i know i can get them for 10 bucks a piece at junkyards but all of my local ones want ungodly amounts for them.

as stated any condition is fine as long as they are not destroyed. shipping would be to zip code 56362

looking to spend no less than i absolutely have to being as they will sit on my shelf indefinitely after i remove them again

Do you need the sockets as well,if not I have my old pair I'd sell for $12 for both lights,with $11 dollars shipping (USPS medium flat rate box).They have been stored in a box since I bought the 98-99 style earlier this year.There in good shape,the only problem is the driver side weather strip is missing,due to sun damage.

i will have to let you know. i better make sure fisrt that i dont want a set of 98-99 ones for my project. i will look at my dads 97 tomorrow since my car is out of town still. and let you know

well after pulling the lights off of my dads car i changed my mind i do want a set of 98-99 lights after all. they will work better for the mod i have planned. i might just end up driving the 20 some miles to go get some 10/each ones from a junkyard.

If there are any LKQ's in your area ...it's half price weekend!!!

i dont think i do. if there are any around here its probably not worth the extra distance driving.

If you have no luck,let me know, I am in the process of changing my bull to a Ghia..I have the australian tails, but I might wait now 'til spring. If that's the case I will sell you my 98-99 tails that I got from Paul.