Tcca Tsoc Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is ridiculous. All of it.

I think it's time I step in here. First off, JW, you call us immature here, yet you are the one who is making duplicate accounts to bypass your suspension with random, anonymous emails. That's very hy

Again, you people sit here and act like this community is something to behold. You just called me a nuthugger and then you continue to say that I need to find out what this Taurus community is like, I

They change mine as well,but I just used a Tiny url link and it worked.I wouldn't have had a problem with them changing it but there was no waring saying we couldn't do it and plus I was a contributing member there who donated money,went to the events,bought the official TCCA hooded sweat shirts , bought one of the numbered badges from the group buy,and Bought and sold stuff to help make it a better place.Then to have all the stuff happened that did and treat all there contributing members like crap is wrong .Both the shirt and the badge are now collecting dust and was a waste of money because I don't want to go around promoting the other place.

JW, I find it interesting that you chose to start a pissing contest here. If you are such a tcca nuthugger, by all means go back. Or, you can stop being a dick and find out what the Taurus community is all about and become an active member.

If not, leave.

The place was better without you, so banning you would only be progress. Some people just need to be. Are you one of them?

JW, I find it interesting that you chose to start a pissing contest here. If you are such a tcca nuthugger, by all means go back. Or, you can stop being a dick and find out what the Taurus community is all about and become an active member.

If not, leave.

The place was better without you, so banning you would only be progress. Some people just need to be. Are you one of them?

Again, you people sit here and act like this community is something to behold. You just called me a nuthugger and then you continue to say that I need to find out what this Taurus community is like, I know what this place is like, you guys can be inflammatory and deranged, but when someone else plays by those rules it's wrong. Look, your admin started a thread crying about how the sigs won't stay up over there, that doesn't come across as being a dick? Perhaps you should stop calling the kettle black, since I don't really think the pissing contest was started by me, I'm not sure what you call this thing where you guys need to keep your sigs up over there, but I'd call that a pissing contest. Again, I wish people would stop giving me the option of leaving, I mean, if I wanted to I would have done so the first 50 times it was said to me, right? You sound like a broken record.

The place isn't that good with or without me. Banning the admin who started this thread and the people who agree with him would be progress.

• Like 4

How mature are the people here really?

Mine had a last visitor of Rocketfoot... What a dick

Referring to the admin at the other site as a dick, pretty mature.

Rocketf**ker did it to my account, too. But I switched the links back. I'll have to see how long it takes his deceitful ass to notice. As supporting members, we are free to include links to any other website or forum in our sigs without reprisal, as long as the sig meets the size limits in their TOS. This is absolute ********, and it's no wonder they've ****** over most of the members who still give a crap about that site.

Again, we have a shinning example of the community at Taurusowners.

Just in case the dirty mother fuc­ker changed it with a mass edit, with access to the Database...

When in doubt, saying dirty mother ****** will always make your point seem more valid.

Excuse me?! My point in the matter is not to b***h. I never once knocked for cross posting or anything. My point is that some one has changed signatures on people (me being one of them on my post account). Do NOT tell me what to do. By responding to their posts there is much more vision of the post it self by other members on top of the person you are responding to, hence having the signature pointing to here getting the possibility of hey this person knows their stuff lets click their link. If you send a PM more than likely it'll be considered spam and ignored.

My point is to say, wow we aren't even individuals on that site, Signatures can have what ever address you want . But no we have our s**t being deleted

The only person complicating s**t is you by that response Rudy.

Wow, a wonderful response from the local staff, look at how nicely he worded that post. It didn't come across as being a little b***h at all.

a s s h o l e s!! they did it to mine, but i am going to wage a personal war on this matter. ill keep changing it... no matter what...

It must be nice to have so much time on your hands.

Remember, all this stuff got posted before I came in here.

• Like 2

Again, you people sit here and act like this community is something to behold. You just called me a nuthugger and then you continue to say that I need to find out what this Taurus community is like, I know what this place is like, you guys can be inflammatory and deranged, but when someone else plays by those rules it's wrong. Look, your admin started a thread crying about how the sigs won't stay up over there, that doesn't come across as being a dick? Perhaps you should stop calling the kettle black, since I don't really think the pissing contest was started by me, I'm not sure what you call this thing where you guys need to keep your sigs up over there, but I'd call that a pissing contest. Again, I wish people would stop giving me the option of leaving, I mean, if I wanted to I would have done so the first 50 times it was said to me, right? You sound like a broken record.

The place isn't that good with or without me. Banning the admin who started this thread and the people who agree with him would be progress.

I am saying you can either mesh with our community and find out what the TCCA used to be all about. Cars, Community and fun. Back before the days of Ads, Money etc. I am not sure where the user ranks there anymore but I can guarantee the priority is not cars and community.

We are allowed by their forum guidelines to have the web address in our sigs. Read the guidelines.

• Like 1

It must be nice to have so much time on your hands.

Remember, all this stuff got posted before I came in here.

yo ******, dont you be takin cheap-a$ shots at meangry.gif. man, you dont know $hit about me, who i am or anything in that nature!

and yeah i got time. i manage my time...

why dont u just leave us to our matters, huh? what the fukk did we ever do to you to make you run up on us with all your bull$hit??

besides, you setting yourself up for getting banned... if i were an admin, you would be. and Gentz is the one with a backbone, like the rest of us here. he just tryin to keep things in order.

$hady_J :ford::merc:

Edited by Shady_J

yo ******, dont you be takin cheap-a$ shots at meangry.gif. man, you dont know $hit about me, who i am or anything in that nature!

and yeah i got time. i manage my time...

why dont u just leave us to our matters, huh? what the fukk did we ever do to you to make you run up on us with all your bull$hit??

besides, you setting yourself up for getting banned... if i were an admin, you would be. and Gentz is the one with a backbone, like the rest of us here. he just tryin to keep things in order.

$hady_J :ford::merc:

Another intelligent, insightful post from a member of this site. Hahahahahaha.

JW657 All I can really say is that this forum was started because of the totalitarian practices at the other forum. There is a greater pool of knowledge at this site, with a highly dedicated following. I'm not a fan of the fact that posting another forum's link in the tcca signature isn't forbidden and yet here we are having the conversation about why it was removed.

Rules need to be applied consistently and universally in order for them to have any meaning.

Also, we need a bit of faith in the leadership. Lets just say that Jason (who used to run TCCA) sold out, in spite of the fact that it may not have even truly been his to sell ownership of in the first place. Bob (who started TCCA) would have gladly found someone else to run the ship. The new advertising and recent changes over there really are terrible IMHO and the site went from being an everyday visit of mine to maybe once a month.

How much of this quarrel have you researched?

Personally I wasn't out to pick favorites, it was a decision that was made for me.

• Like 1

YAY!! rocket or whoever is being a moron changing the sigs, hasnt changed mine!

still got tinyurl !!

after all aint that what this thread was originally about??

Another intelligent, insightful post from a member of this site. Hahahahahaha.

JW,

I've given you your chance, your account has been suspended. I don't know how you think you are in a mediator stand point. You are clearly biased in your opinions. 3 Days as of now.

(The only reason this is being written in the post is because I know members want to know)

Do not disrespect our members... Because then its personal.

Thanks for Playing

• Like 1

My last post there should ruffle some feathers...

http://www.taurusclub.com/forum/75-site-feedback-forum-issues/160826-seriously-5.html#post1613952

Edited by machausta

Riso, if this site is as unimportant to you as you've been telling us for so long, why do you even bother to log in?

:rolleyes:

We go back to the other site on occasion to offer repair advice for the huge flood of new users that AutoForums has attracted from other car forums. Since the new ownership debacle this past summer turned off most of the senior, especially experienced members (and even had a few of them exiled and arbitrarily demoted from Forum Mod positions), there's not a whole lot of 'talent' over there these days.

I paid for the membership, why not use it.

Man, I can't say that he wasn't begging you to do it but I'm not sure who won the argument here. :unsure:

Anybody seen/heard from 00tec-satx lately?

:ph34r:I haven't seen michael in awhile.

I should give him a call to see how that rebuild went on his VW Bug. I thought he would have junked it by now, but better the devil you know I guess...

And while you're at it, ask him if he's been busy lately. You've been bringing up this unsubstantiated claim on both Taurus sites that Mike got banned, but it doesn't sound like you've actually spoken to him about it, and had just assumed that a TSOC Admin made him leave. Frankly, that rumor being posted on TCCA in 'Seriously?' was blatantly part of the reason that JW got confrontational over here. Inflaming people with BS before knowing the facts doesn't reflect very well on one's credibility... :mellow:

I know I'm beating a bit of a dead horse here,

But am I the only one that noticed that TCCA's Rocketfoot has a picture of a Mopar for his sig and drives a friggin' Cobalt? Some Blue Oval loyalty!!!

I still lurk the "other board" but feel like it's lost it's flame lately... It's the case of the supernova that has imploded on it's self. Now all you get is a bunch of knobs who drive a fifteen year old car with 200,000kms and a maintenance record akin to a homeless person's bathing record. My buddy Greg put it best... Automotive forums are for the advanced user, one who knows the end of a wrench, a code reader and a Haynes manual... but also with a little more then a growth at the top of his/her neck.

I'm not chocked full of original content to post to either board lately (a lot of life has gotten in the way of working on my Taurus) but when I finish fabricating my complete exhaust, you can imagine which forum will get the pictures....

Just my $0.02

Ian

Edited by ilh
  • Like 2